Tips for Collecting Moon Water
To make a very powerful Moon Water, start the first night of the lunar phase you chose (for example, the first night of the Full Moon), and charge the water outside for 3 consecutive nights. This can be done not just during the Full Moon phase, but during any lunar phase. Each has its own Magical properties as we will see below.
How to Use Moon Water in your Rituals
1. Enhance your Meditations
The first step towards strengthening your intuition is to recognize its existence. Being aware of your powers is key in realizing full potential while meditating.
- Light a blue or purple candle on your altar.
- Apply a drop of Moon Water to your Third Eye chakra (between the eyebrows) to open yourself to divine wisdom and revelation.
- Follow a guided meditation to awaken your inner knowledge and listen to your intuition.
- Find a place of peace within you, allowing the visions to come to you with ease. Don’t be disappointed if you don’t have any visions at first, practice makes perfect.
- Keep a bottle or jar of Moon Water near your altar to keep working on your abilities.
2. Add Moon Water to your Baths
- Fill your bathtub as you normally do, and pour some Moon water that you’ve previously prepared. Get in the tub and pour the rest of the water on yourself.
- Follow a Spiritual Bath Recipe for more ideas. If you need to cleanse any specific part of your body, focus on that area. Visualize everything that no longer serves you being released from your body and aura.
- If you’ve charged your Moon Water with a specific intention, focus on absorbing the light of that intent, while promoting intense peace and relaxation. Wash your hair with Moon water to encourage growth with a divine glow.
3. Bless your finances with Moon Water
To make your money flow easily, Water is the perfect Element. Have confidence that nothing can stop the flow of money in your life.
- Bless your money by sprinkling just a few drops of Moon Water on your purse or wallet.
- Visualize the possibilities and the outcome you expect.
- On the Full Moon, you can cast this Silver Moon Spell for Money manifestations.
4. Purify and cleanse your home with Moon Water
Cleansing your sacred space is very important. No spiritual work can be done in an environment full of stagnant energy.
Make sure to clean your house physically with a mop/sponge as you normally would and add some Moon Water to your bucket.
You can also just sprinkle the water with your fingers or a spray bottle wherever you want to clean and bless the space.
Optionally, combine this water with herbs or essential oils to spread more positive energies.
Full Moon Water
The energy of the full moon can help you reinforce any kind of Witchcraft spells:
- Love and Beauty Spells
- Spiritual and Psychic Protection Spells
- Meditations for Growth and Wisdom
- Visit our Collection of Full Moon Spells
Divinations and any ritual practice in which you need to strengthen your spiritual powers will see benefits. Just place a cup of Moon Water on your altar as you cast it.