Let Talk Witch – Using Your Pendulum
- Once you have picked out an attractive pendulum that you feel drawn to, you don’t just sit down in your car outside the store and start “playing” with it. This is a divination tool which should be treated with respect and reverence, just as you would a deck of Tarot cards. There is a proper place, time and way to use this tool for the best results.
- Once you’ve gotten home, prepare your ritual space just as you would for any spiritual work. Open your session with a brief prayer for protection, guidance and calling in your spirit guide or guidance. Explain what you’re doing, what you want to accomplish and what information you’re seeking.
- Next you’ll need to, well let’s say you’re making an agreement with your pendulum for which movements mean what. Some call this programming the pendulum. I prefer making an agreement because the agreement is really between you and the forces that will provide movement to the tool. It’s just a slight sensitivity I have, you might feel otherwise. I just feel like I’m telling a spiritual entity that I’m going to program their will. You program a computer, not a spiritual entity.
- Ok, so you’ve set your space, your protection, called your guides and defined the agreed upon movements of the pendulum. Now you’re ready to ask your questions. You want to phrase them so that the responses can be given in yes or no answers.
- Yes and No answers are self explanatory.
- Maybe’s imply the energy patterns are not yet set and some decisions still need to be made before the outcome can be determined.
- If you receive a Don’t Want to Answer, (DWA) then the answer to the question could alter a spiritual or karmic lesson you have to learn, or it’s none of your business. DWAs are most often received when you’re asking questions about other people, in other words, you’re being nosy.
- Probably Yes means as things stand right now, “it” what ever you asked will probably happen, or is probably yes.
- Probably No means just the opposite.
Once you’ve completed your reading, place the pendulum in a protective pouch. Say a prayer of thanks and close the energies you’ve pulled in for this ceremony. Then snuff out the candle and clean up your ritual space.
You must be logged in to post a comment.