Quiz: What Season Are You Now?
The spirit has its own seasons that may or may not coincide with the world of nature outside our doors. What season are you in right now? Is your life beginning to open up with a burgeoning Spring-like sense of new life? Or are you in a quiet Winter time of lying fallow? Depending on where you are in the seasons of the soul, there are many ways you can work with and honor–rather than resist–your inner reality.
Take this fun quiz to find out what inner season you’re in right now. Then find out how to get the most from it! It’s all here:
Make note of any answers that are true for you.
1. I can almost see the doors opening right in front of me: new opportunities seem to be all around me.
2. I crave activity, movement, and change: I may be considering moving house or starting a new job or beginning a program of some sort.
3. I am eager to make plans for my future.
4. I may feel a little vulnerable and tender.
5. My life feels very outwardly-focused and expansive right now.
6. Everything seems to be aligning for me so that I will have what I need in the near future.
7. My activities are many and varied and I have plenty of energy to do what I want.
8. I feel very powerful and optimistic.
9. I am finally reaping the rewards of a lot of hard work.
10. I like to feel that I have enough: I may find myself stocking up on necessities now that abundance seems to fill my life.
11. I am letting go of many things in my life that no longer fit who I am.
12. I find I am becoming more reflective, looking inward and taking stock of my life.
13. I have no desire for activity: I crave quiet and doing nothing.
14. I have faced some important losses in the recent past.
15. Whenever I try to start something new, I am prevented or it does not work out.
16. I feel stuck and a bit frozen over. It seems that my life will never change.
If 1, 2, 3, or 4 were true for you, you are in a SPRING period. This is a wonderful time to plant the metaphorical seeds of your future life-garden; make plans, gather information, allow the rising green life-force to point you in the direction of your best and brightest future. Surround yourself with fresh spring colors, flowering bulbs, nests, and eggs. They will remind you of your own new beginnings.
If 5, 6, 7, or 8 were true for you, you are in a SUMMER period. Now that warm sunlike energies fill your life, make the most of it! Stay as busy as you can to solidify your position and celebrate this expansive time. Surround yourself with golden, fiery colors, and images of suns, vibrant flowers, and ripening fruits. They will remind you of your own vibrant I-can-do-it life-force.
If 9, 10, 11, or 12 were true for you, you are in an AUTUMN period. This is the time to celebrate your accomplishments, gather in what you need for the future, evaluate your life, and release what you have outgrown. Surround yourself with warm wine and turning-leaf colors, and images of harvest: apples, pumpkins, vines and bunches of ripe grapes, and vibrant leaves. They will remind you of your own life-harvests and encourage you to continue letting go of anything that is no longer appropriate for you as you gather in your own inner harvest.
If 13, 14, 15, or 16 were true for you, you are in a WINTER period. Although it may feel as if this time will last forever, take heart: everything changes, and so will this–especially if you stop fighting it and decide to honor it instead. Take plenty of time to sleep, and be sure to write down your dreams. Take a retreat from the busyness of life. Surround yourself with the grounding energies of stones and clear quartz crystals, soft cozy fabrics, and bare branches. They will remind you that a period of rest is an essential part of the cycle of life.