Items You Will Need:
Fire of Azrael Incense
Once the fire has died to a glowing reddish-white mass of coals, stare into its heart. If you wish, throw some Fire of Azrael incense onto the coals (equal parts cedar, juniper & sandalwood). This will flare up & burn, but will quickly die down. With the scented smoke rising from the divination incense scry in the coals. See what shapes the charred wood seem to form, & determine their meaning through the language of symbolism.
BREAKING A BINDING SPELL
Items You Will Need:
- bit of your own hair
- a small bowl.
- 3 candles, 1 red, 1 white and 1 green.
- a fire safe bowl or incense brazier,
- piece of charcoal
- prick your right index finger.
- Squeeze three drops of blood
Some binding spells can cause physical manifestations.
You feel as if invisible strands of hair or thin strings are wrapped around you.
You can’t see them but you can feel them and nothing you do can make that sensation stop.
Here is a way to dispel a binding.
Cut a bit of your own hair and set it in a small bowl.
Light 3 candles, 1 red, 1 white and 1 green. In a fire safe bowl or incense brazier, light a piece of charcoal and add some myrrh, patchouli and sandalwood incense (powdered kind not cone or stick). Take a sterile needle or pin and prick your right index finger.
Squeeze three drops of blood into the smoldering incense.
As you drop the hair onto the lit incense repeat these words:
With blood, candle and scent times three
No longer shall this binding be
Free to live and free to soar
Let me leave the house once more.
As I burn this hair, a part of me
Let my heart and soul be free!
And for those who doth cast despair
Binding me with sightless hair
I send to them this well-earned curse
Let their evil spell reverse!
Teach them mercy and love’s sweet gift
Once learned, this simple spell shall lift.
As is my will, so mote it be!
Let the incense burn out and scatter the ashes outside.
Lifting the binding spell should take care of the problem. Keep an eye on those around you. Someone who wished you ill will start to experience the torment they put you through.
Once they understand that what they did was wrong, then the sensation will fade and they will be back to normal.
Breaking the Hold Someone has Over You
Items You Will Need:
A strong visual image of the link between you and the other person
A cleansing incense (such as frankincense, copal or rosemary)
Your image must be one that you feel you can relate to fully. Perhaps the easiest to see is in the form of a rope joining the two of you together.
- If you are good at seeing colour then the best to use is something similar to iridescent mother of pearl, because that contains all colours.
- You might see the image as a rigid bar, which would suggest that there is an inflexibility in the relationship between you which may require you to deal with the expectations of others.
- The incense is used to create an environment which is free from other influences; this is just between you and your perception of the link you have with the other person.
- Light your incense and sit quietly, considering carefully the link between you.
- Become aware of the flow of energy between you and gently withdraw your own energy, seeing it returning to you and being used for your own purposes rather than the other persons. (This may be enough to bring about a change in your relationship which has a satisfactory outcome for you.)
- Next think carefully about how the other person makes calls on your time and energy – whether these are physical, emotional or spiritual.
- Resolve that you will either not allow this to happen or will be more careful and sparing in your responses.
- You might develop a symbol for yourself which you can use when you feel you are being sucked in.
- Preferably use one which amuses you, since laughter is a potent tool. You could use the image of a knot being tied, a cork or a stopcock.
- If you decide that you no longer wish to be associated with the person, use a technique which signifies breaking the link. It will depend upon your own personality and that of the other person as to how you do this.
- Visualizing the link simply being cut may bring about a more powerful ending with tears and recriminations, whereas a gentle teasing out of the link may be slower but less painful.
- It is here that you must trust your own judgement with the thought that it must be done for the Greater Good. If therefore you feel that at least some links must be left in place you can do this, for instance if you would wish to know when the other person is in trouble.
- Finally see yourself walking away from the person, free of any bonds between you.
- Always ensure that you leave them with a blessing for their continuing health, wealth and happiness.
- Now you will only become involved with them at your own wish. You can see from the above that at all points you have a choice for your course of action. This is because each stage must be considered very carefully, and not done in anger. You must remain as dispassionate as you can and always remain true to your own principles.
Spell to Rid a Room of Evil
Light a cinnamon incense stick in the center of the room and walk to the north east corner or wall. Say:
Earth and air, purify to good, blow away evil.
Draw a pentagram of smoke and use the incense stick to stab through the center. Walk to the Southeast corner of the room and say:
Air and fire, blow away evil, burn away pain.
Repeat the pentagram and stab the center, then walk to the Southwest part of the room. Say:
Fire and water, burn away pain, wash away fear.
Repeat pentagram and stab. Walk to the Northwest part of the room and say:
Water and earth, wash away fear, Bury all negativity, purify to good.
Repeat pentagram and stab. Walk to the center of the room. Point incense stick to the sky and say:
Now drop an ash from the incense and say:
3 Parts Frankincense
2 Parts Myrrh
1 Part Sandalwood
Burn this incense to clear your home of negative vibrations, especially when household members are arguing or when the house seems heavy and thick with anger, jealousy, depression, fear and other negative emotions. Leave the windows open while burning this mixture.
Try to find a natural shower gel, fragrance free, as a base. If you want to add just one essential oil, do so and shake well. For every 5 fluid ounces, add 15 to 25 drops.
Shower gel combination
(Knight of the Dark Mountain)
5 drops Swiss pine
3 drops Clary
2 drops Grapefruit
1 drop Lemongrass
1 drop Sandalwood