I am now trying to straighten things out and get caught up on my duties here.
I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by a dear friend Shannon at Abstract Lucidity . This comes as a total surprise and I must say a very welcome one. I am honored to even be considered for such an Award. It is indeed a great honor and privilege to accept this Award and proudly display it on the site. Thank you so much, Shannon. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in considering me for the Award. Blessings to you, dear sister.
There are Rules to accepting this Award and they are as follows:
•Display the Award Certificate on your website
•Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
•Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
•Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post •Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven Things About Myself. Hmm, my life is an open book, what don’t you know, lol!
1. I am a Kentucky Hillbilly
2. I am a Solitary Practitioner
3. I am a Hereditary Witch. I was raised around a lot of Granny Magick in the Mountains of Kentucky.
4, I long for the peaceful and quiet life of the Mountains again. It is just so peaceful and beautiful there. If you could see it, you would never want to leave it either.
5. If I moved to the mountains, I would have to make sure they had the internet somewhere up there, lol! I could stand to part with my family and friends here.
6. The WOTC is my baby. But as it has grew and gotten bigger, I now say, “The WOTC is yours, I am just the caretaker.” I sincerely hope you think of the WOTC as your home on the net. Because that is how I want you to think of it.
7. And on a very personal note, I am recently separated from my husband and plan on divorcing. Am I sad, a little but it is something I should have done a long time ago. When the divorce is final, we are going to have one hell of a party! You are all invited!
Fifteen blogs, this ought to be interesting because my linker with WordPress is not fixed yet. So I will do my best at this….
1. Lady Imbrium’s Holocron http://ladyimbriumsholocron.wordpress.com/
2. LoreBook http://lorebook.wordpress.com/
3. The Enchanted Solitaire http://enchantedsolitaire.com/
4. Mari Wells http://mariwells.wordpress.com/
5. Bohemimom42 http://bohemimom42.wordpress.com/
6. Whyteferret’s Blog http://ferretrunner.wordpress.com/
7. Learn Everyday! http://silverangel2011.wordpress.com/
8. Balladeer’s Blog http://glitternight.com/
I will notify these and post the remaining 7 tonight. Sorry, I just noticed the time. If I want to get my head on straight again, I have go to get to work. Thank you again, Shannon!
You must be logged in to post a comment.