Top Ten Cheesy Pick-Up Lines For Pagans
10. Hey babe, what’s your sign? What’s it’s ascendant? What is your planet alignment in Venus during Cancer’s revolving around the Fourth House?
9. Read any good Llewellyn Books lately?
8. Would you like to come over to my place and widdershens?
7. Haven’t I seen you someplace before in another life?
6. Yes, I’m handfasted, but that’s not “technically” marriage.
5. So, do you draw down the moon here often?
4. What’s a nymph Goddess like you doing in a place like this?
3. You have the prettiest third eye I’ve ever seen.
2. You’re feet must be tired because you’ve been Spiral Dancing in my mind “all” night long.
And the Number One Cheesy Pick-Up Line for Pagans to Use at Gatherings is:
1. Is that a May Pole in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Whether or not today is your birthday, I’m acting as if it is and celebrating you! So here’s a gift that keeps on giving with all my good wishes and love! Buy five helium-filled balloons, one of each of the following colors: red, yellow, white, pink and purple — never use blue, green or black balloons! Tie a tail on each balloon with nine or eighteen inches of red ribbon, string or thread. Use a new black felt-tip marker to write on each balloon one treasured wish that completely describes your heart’s desires. You can have five different wishes or write the same wish on all five balloons. Then take the balloons to an open space and release the ‘wish’ balloons one at a time. Visualize them turning into small golden orbs that are heading into the mouth and belly of the Sky Dragon. In gratitude for filling his tummy, he will then make your wishes come true sometime within the next year. Blow up your birthday and make a wish! This time you can count on it coming true!
By Ellen Whitehurst for Astrology.com