It is a beautiful day here. The sun is finally shining and I woke up again feeling like a human. Yahoo! I don’t know if I have mentioned it or not but here goes…..I don’t talk much about myself personally. My experiences and life tales, yes. But me, personally no. I have a reason for posting this late every day. I get up around 7:00 a.m. I always think, “yes, I am going to get on that computer and get everything done early, surprise them all.” Then I take my morning medication and it knocks me back out. You see I take a handful of medication every morning and it is for my back. I have a three level fusion in my back. In case you don’t know, a fusion is where they take all your remaining discs out and replace them with rods, screws, cages (all metal). Then they take a bone mixture and spread over the top of all that mess and make the fusion hold. I guess I was an experiment. When they did the three level fusion, they told me I had a 90% chance it wouldn’t hold. Thank the Goddess I was in the 10% that the fusion held. I had already had one back surgery and it was a total screw up. So the second was to repair the first. I was in surgery 14 hours, when I came out I looked like I had been in a car wreck. I got to come home in three days. I remember the pain from that surgery and it was indescribable. Pain I had never experienced before in my life. I remember crying out for pain to leave my body. I found the strength to get up and start moving. I called my neurologist and told him what kind of surgery I had done. He adjusted my medicine. The pain was leaving my body. After I got on my new medicine and with the fusion, I am now pain-free. I don’t tell you this because I want your pity or for you to think I am half a human. If you was to see me on the street, you could never tell I had anything wrong with me. Thanks to an excellent surgeon and a fabulous neurologist, I know feel like a human. So you see when I say, “I feel like a human, YES!” It is definitely a good thing, lol!
Before we get started today, I want to share something else with you. I don’t know how many of you read the post I made the other night. The one entitled “On a very serious note.” We have had some very weird crap going on around here. The familiars were acting very strange. The one that picks up on spirits and other worldly things that might appear, has been going absolutely nuts. I have had these super bad vibes and in the corner of my eye, I had seen something moving very quickly. This morning I was sitting in the floor and about half in and half out of a meditative state. I just happened to look up and I saw a swoosh of a very small ghostly image moving into the bedroom at the far end of the house. I got a good enough look at it that I knew exactly what it was, it was a small, evil, little demon. Yes, you heard right, a small demon. You see in the old group I use to have, I told you there was a mixture of all kinds of Practitioners. Some of them would send demons after others just for the fun of it. Some fun, huh! But there was a time, I had two members that did nothing but send one demon right after another after the other one. They were vicious in their demon choices. They never bothered me because they knew better. Now I have this little demon show up in my house (I admit with the Yule season, I have been lax on warding and blessing the way I should). The demon wasn’t an evil demon just a mischievous one. And needless to say, I believe it was a calling card from one of those old witches that called me friend. Ha, with friends like those who needs enemies. I would imagine this is her way of letting me know she has found me on the internet again and saying “hello, old friend!” Anyway, after seeing what room the demon went in, I went to the kitchen and grabbed what I could quickly. With my emergency supplies I went to the bedroom and started drawing my line across the doorway and then worked my way around the room. I wanted to contain the demon in the room. I didn’t want it escaping to another part of the house. Next step to banish him from the house, QUICKLY! I did banish him and in the process of banishing him, I also sent a message back to the sender. I was very anger, upset and down right pissed. The nerve of anyone invading my home, just for the fun of it. Now that a cooler head is prevailing, I probably sent the sender too strong of a message. But I don’t play with demons and I don’t want them around me. What even strikes me stranger is that all this happens after the post I had. Definitely makes me think it is one of my old “friends” from the group. I guess they think I have grown soft in my old age (remember I am not that old). Also in the group, I had a bunch of witches that protected me. Why I don’t know? I kept telling them it was totally unnecessary, I could take care of myself. And believe me you, I can. But do you see my point now about the Dark Arts, the hexes, and the curses. I don’t practice the Dark Arts. I was sitting at home minding my own business and out of the clear blue a demon appears. What do you think would have happened if I hadn’t studied the Dark Arts? What would have happened if I didn’t know how to defend myself? You see in the world of magick, you never know what is going to happen. NEVER!. So it is best to arm yourself with everything you can. Because believe me now, you never know what is going to happen.
Now on to the Magick…….
Magickal Intentions: Communication, Divination, Writing, Knowledge, Business Transactions, Debt, Fear,Loss, Travel and Money Matters
Incense: Jasmine, Lavender, Sweet Pea
Planet: Mercury and Chiron (though this is a moon of Pluto)
Colors: Orange, Light Blue, Grey, Yellow and Violet
Herbs/Plants: Fern, Lavendar, Hazel, Cherry, Periwinkle
Stones: Aventurine, Bloodstone, Hematite, Moss Agate and Sodalite
Oil: (Mercury) Benzoin, Clary Sage, Eucalytus, Lavender
This day is governed by Mercury. Wednesday’s vibration adds power to rituals involving inspiration, communications, writers, poets, the written and spoken word, and all matters of study, learning, and teaching. This day also provides a good time to begin efforts involving self-improvement or understanding.
Spellcrafting of the Day
BANISHING AND CLEANSING RITUAL
Point your Athame at the sky, and then at the earth. Then pointing Athame horizontally
either spin 360 or walk around the perimeter with the Athame held out in a threatening manner.
“Spirits of evil, Unfriendly beings
Unwanted guests, Be gone!
Leave us leave this place, leave this Circle,
that the Goddess and the God may enter.
Go, or be cast into the outer darkness!
Go, or be drowned in the watery abyss!
Go, or be burned in the flames!
Go, of be torn by the whirlwind!
By the power of the Mother and the Horned One
We banish you! We banish you! We banish you!”
Sprinkle the perimeter with salt and water.
You must be logged in to post a comment.