- I clean house every other day. Today is the other day! So this isn’t Home Sweet Home… Adjust!
- Ring bell for Maid Service. If no answer, do it yourself!
- If you write in the dust, please don’t date it!
- I would cook dinner but I can’t find the can opener!
- My house was clean last week. Too bad you missed it!
- A clean kitchen is the sign of a wasted life.
- I came. I saw. I decided to order take out.
- If you don’t like my standards of cooking…lower your standards.
- Apology. Although you’ll find our house a mess, come in, sit down, converse. It doesn’t always look like this. Some days it’s even worse.
- A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, and this kitchen is delirious. Martha Stewart doesn’t live here!!
- If we are what we eat, then I’m easy, fast, and cheap.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- Help keep the kitchen clean. Eat out.
- My next house will have no kitchen — just vending machines.
- Don’t pick up that mess!!! It’s Saturday…relax and have a great day!
- Don’t tell me that…I shouldn’t have Arachnophobia? I’ve enjoyed my fear so much and I also have that fear of combustibles…which is such a pleasure for me…it takes a lot of my time so I don’t have to do the things I really need to do or think about anything else…
- And finally my kitchen is complete, I’ve turned my oven into a flower pot!