A Gorgeous Ritual for Tonight’s Magic
- Light some incense on your altar. Tonight’s moon calls for Violet, Mint, Rose, or Galbanum aromas.
- Invite harmony into your ritual with a chant for the Moon in Libra:“Like the Scales of Justice, I am in complete harmony.
I’m ready to make the right decisions for me and for the benefit of all”.
- Light a white candle and pour some wine into your chalice. If you don’t drink wine, use herbal tea or plain water instead.
- Find the Full Moon in the sky. Raise your chalice as you look up and say:“Full Moon over me, fill me with wonder.
You light my path and shine like a thunder.
I thank you for your smile, the one that makes me younger.
May I never thirst, and may I never hunger”.
Drink the contents of your chalice.
- If you have any of the following crystals, Tuesday is the perfect day to charge them with the assertive influence and drive of Mars. Place a Bloodstone, Carnelian, Coral, Ruby, Garnet, or Pink Tourmaline on your altar next to your candle.
2 thoughts on “Full Moon Spell – A Gorgeous Ritual for Tonight’s Magic”
Please email me about reposting from WOTC posts at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you
Comments are closed.