Sweet and Strong Love Potion
Makes two servings.
Eight ounces of chilled papaya juice, two apricots, peeled, pits removed, one-quarter cup of nonfat milk, one cup of vanilla ice cream, one cup of orange sherbet, and one banana.
Add all the ingredients to the blender. With each ingredient you add, repeat:
Our love is sweet, our love is strong, Blessed Be!
Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. As you sip the potion with your beloved, repeat:
Our love is sweet, our love is strong,
BE A KID AGAIN…
(It’s all in the attitude)
– Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
– Dot all your “i”‘s with smiley faces.
– Grow a milk mustache.
” Smile back at the man in the moon.
– Read the funnies–throw the rest of the paper away.
– Dunk your cookies.
– Play a game where you make up the rules as you go along.
– Order with eyes that are bigger than your stomach.
– Open a pack of cupcakes and give one to a friend even though you wanted both of them for yourself.
– Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
– Change into some play clothes.
– Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
– Have a staring contest with your cat. – Eat ice cream for breakfast.
– Kiss a frog, just in case.
– Blow the wrapper off a straw.
– Refuse to eat crusts.
– Make a face the next time somebody tells you “no”.
– Watch TV in your pajamas.
– Ask “Why?” a lot
– Have someone read you a story.
– Eat dessert first.
– Wear your favorite shirt with your favorite pants even if they don’t match.
– Sneak some frosting off a cake.
– Refuse to back down in a “did vs. did-not argument”.
– Get someone to buy you something you don’t really need.
– Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
– Stay up past your bedtime.
– Whatever you’re doing, stop once in a while for recess.
– Wear red gym shoes.
– Make a “slurpy” sound with your straw when you get to the bottom of a milkshake.
– Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
– Let the string all the way out on your kite.
– Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
– Fuss a little, then take a nap.
– Take a running jump over a big puddle.
– Giggle a lot for no real reason.
OH MY AGING FUNNY BONE…
Wishing With The Power Of Eight
This spell works best at midnight.
Say your name loud and clear, while in full view of the moon. Say your name eight times in total.
Then say your wish, nice and clear. And be very specific. Like don’t say, ‘I wish I fit in more.’ You might become a fish, fitting in with all of these other fish, in the middle of the ocean. After you say your very specific wish, say your name again eight times. Imagine your wish coming true, and you being very happy.
Also, don’t wish to be twenty pounds lighter, if you’re going to eat twenty gallons of ice cream a day.
How could you not love today’s sweet and sticky vibe on an entire day devoted to that southern staple — pecan pie. But why stop at the gooiness of pie when you can also have pecan cake or pralines, pecan butter or ice cream? You could also soon see some extra cash, since pecans are considered to be a magically delicious food that can bring a boost to your bottom line. Pecans are also said to help you keep your job. To ensure your employment, shell a handful of pecans and eat them slowly, all the while visualizing a new you who is gainfully and happily employed. Take the shells, wrap them in a small bag and put them somewhere at work where they won’t be noticed or removed. This is a mystical and tasty way to make sure that you won’t be removed either.
By Ellen Whitehurst for Astrology.com