BE A KID AGAIN…
(It’s all in the attitude)
– Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
– Dot all your “i”‘s with smiley faces.
– Grow a milk mustache.
” Smile back at the man in the moon.
– Read the funnies–throw the rest of the paper away.
– Dunk your cookies.
– Play a game where you make up the rules as you go along.
– Order with eyes that are bigger than your stomach.
– Open a pack of cupcakes and give one to a friend even though you wanted both of them for yourself.
– Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
– Change into some play clothes.
– Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
– Have a staring contest with your cat. – Eat ice cream for breakfast.
– Kiss a frog, just in case.
– Blow the wrapper off a straw.
– Refuse to eat crusts.
– Make a face the next time somebody tells you “no”.
– Watch TV in your pajamas.
– Ask “Why?” a lot
– Have someone read you a story.
– Eat dessert first.
– Wear your favorite shirt with your favorite pants even if they don’t match.
– Sneak some frosting off a cake.
– Refuse to back down in a “did vs. did-not argument”.
– Get someone to buy you something you don’t really need.
– Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
– Stay up past your bedtime.
– Whatever you’re doing, stop once in a while for recess.
– Wear red gym shoes.
– Make a “slurpy” sound with your straw when you get to the bottom of a milkshake.
– Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
– Let the string all the way out on your kite.
– Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
– Fuss a little, then take a nap.
– Take a running jump over a big puddle.
– Giggle a lot for no real reason.