Six Signs You Might Be Under the Gaze of the Evil Eye
1. A sudden and unexplainable fear of activities that once gave you great joy.
2. Nausea, lightheadedness, or weakened endurance when engaged in magic.
3. An overwhelming sense of anger or doom without reason or origin.
4. Hairs frequently standing on end (a sort of astral defense).
5. Feeling drawn into passive-aggressive or subtextual modes of communication.
6. Observing protracted looks or forced eye contact from overly responsive acquaintances.
Llewellyn’s 2016 Witches’ Companion: An Almanac for Contemporary Living (Llewellyns Witches Companion)