Astronomy for the Week of February 18 thru February 23
Monday February 18
- 2:54 am – Sun sextile Uranus from Saturday to Wednesday brings pleasant surprises and stimulating encounters. This is a good time to try something new and exciting, and you should have enough freedom to be able to do this. Increased self-awareness can come through flashes of insight or through feedback from personal interactions. Creativity is stimulated and you should feel comfortable expressing the more flamboyant, or kinky side of your personality.
- 5:51 am – Venus conjunct Saturn at 16 ♑ 46 from Saturday to Wednesday can bring isolation, sadness and privation. You will find it difficult to express love and affection, but easy to be cold and mean. Relationships suffer the most with this transit but you can also experience some financial hardship at this time. An existing relationship may be tested by distance or separation, and a general inability to connect at the emotional level.
Tuesday February 19
- 01:36 am – Mercury conjunct Neptune at 15 ♓ 34 from Sunday to Wednesday will focus your thinking and communications on spiritual topics, mysteries, the occult and secrets. It would be the ideal time to take up studies in artistic subjects because of your enhanced imagination and creativity. Valuable insights can be gained through meditation, dreaming, and practicing occult fields like astrology and Tarot.
- 09:46 am – Moon enters Virgo
- 10:53 am – Full Moon at 00 ♍ 42 is exciting, adventurous and sexy. It joins the courageous fixed star Regulus and is in good aspect to the liberating conjunction of Mars and Uranus. This weekly horoscope full moon brings opportunities for change, romance and success. This is wonderful timing because it follows on from the good news, good luck February 4 new moon. It is such a rare thing to have consecutive moon phases with so much potential.
- 09:39 pm – Mercury sextile Saturn from Monday to Thursday is excellent for anything requiring clear thinking, good judgement and organization skills. Catching up on paperwork, studying and research will also benefit from increased concentration and a good memory. Business dealings are favored with this being a good time to sign contracts or enter into negotiations.
Thursday February 21
- 9:17 am – Moon enters Libra
Friday February 22
- 03:39 pm – Mercury square Jupiter from Thursday to Sunday creates high hopes for the future which makes this a good day or two to make plans while you have this positive and broad outlook. But while you will have a widely encompassing view or your position at the moment, it will be important to focus on the smaller details. A lack of concentration, or inability to focus, may lead to some errors of judgement or mistakes.
- 10:52 pm – Venus conjunct Pluto at 22 ♑ 17 from Thursday to Sunday dramatically increases your need for love and affection. You want to experience companionship at a deeper, more intense level. This can lead to problems if you are single, but this weekly horoscope can also throw a spanner in the works of a healthy relationship if you play your cards the wrong way. You will be wielding greater power to attract friends and lovers.
Saturday February 23
- 10:55 am – Moon enters Scorpio
- 12:17 pm – Mercury sextile Pluto from Thursday to Sunday adds depth and intensity to your thinking and conversations. More serious or mysterious topics will take up your attention so this is a good time for study and research. The probing and penetrating nature of your mind can uncover secrets and plots. Learning more about astrology or psychology would interest you, and you would pick it up much easier than normal.