- If you have a beer, you don’t go around door to door trying to give it to someone else.
- You can prove that you have a beer.
- It is against the law to offer beer to little children who are not old enough to think for themselves.
- Nobody has ever been hanged, tortured, or burned at the stake over his particular brand of beer.
- If you have a beer, you don’t have to wait over 2000 years for another one.
- There are many federal laws that make them print the truth on beer labels.
- No one will kill you for not drinking beer.
- Beer does not tell you when or how to have sex.
- There have been virtually no major wars fought over beer.
- If you have devoted your entire life to beer, there are groups you can join to help you stop!