Astrology of Today – Friday, October 5, 2018
- The Moon is in Leo until 7:19 PM, after which the Moon is in Virgo.
- The Moon is void from 7:33 AM to 7:19 PM.
- The Moon is waning and in its Last Quarter phase until 3:08 PM, after which the Moon is in its Waning Crescent phase.
- We are in between the Last Quarter Moon (which happened on the 2nd) and the New Moon (which will occur on October 8th).
- Mars is in its post-retrograde shadow until October 8th (Mars was retrograde from June 26th to August 27th).
- Venus turns retrograde (Venus is retrograde from October 5th to November 16th).
- Current retrogrades: Venus Rx, Uranus Rx, Neptune Rx, and Chiron Rx.
**Times are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).