Which Bird Will Help You Today?
Birds can be powerful allies for becoming our truest selves or for simply helping us to get through our busy and challenging days. Do you need the sharp-eyed eagle, merry finch, or something else? Take the quiz and find out, here:
Answer the following questions TRUE or FALSE.
1. I need the ability to wait patiently until the right time comes to act.
2. I need to get a clear overview of my life right now; I’m too bogged down in details to have perspective.
3. I feel like I’m operating in the dark and could really use some help finding my way.
4. I need to feel more cheerful and optimistic.
5. I want my brain to feel sharp and flexible, making the best possible use of what I know.
6. I want to feel more loving, gentle, and affectionate.
7. I need to feel that my territory is protected and safe.
8. I need help getting rid of outworn things in my life.
If you answered TRUE to:
1, then Crane will be helpful to you.
2, then Eagle is your guide.
3, then Owl is your ally.
4, then Finch will aid you.
5, then Crow is your helper.
6, then Dove will be your companion.
7, then Jay is your friend.
8, then Vulture is your guide.
You may want to put photos or other images of your bird where you can see it and be reminded of its basic nature, which offers itself to you for help and guidance. Be sure to put an offering of birdseed outside, if you can, as a thank-you.