Astrology of Today – January 17, 2016
Mars is near the midpoint of a Venus-Jupiter square. This is a very sociable, fertile, relationship-oriented time, but can also be a time of some indulgence and excess. Entertaining can be in focus. Competitive feelings experienced now can be stimulating and invigorating. Feelings of elation in love or with regards to the pleasures of life can lead us to overdo, overindulge, overspend, and overstate our feelings. Mars is moving into a trine with Neptune, however, which can soften the rough edges. Creative energy is strong now.
- The Moon is in Aries all day until 12:48 AM.
- The Moon is void until 12:48 AM (since 6:26 PM yesterday).
- The Moon is in Taurus from 12:48 AM forward.
- The Moon is waxing and in its First Quarter phase.
- A First Quarter Moon occurred yesterday, and a Full Moon will occur on the 23rd.
- Mercury is retrograde (Mercury is retrograde from January 5-25).
Astrology of Today – November 24, 2015
We may need to face the consequences of letting something go, or wastefulness in some area of life, with Mercury in alignment with Saturn and forming a square with Neptune. Saturn and Neptune are approaching a square, and we’re likely to be feeling some of this energy now. There can be a search for meaning with this influence, as we may need to adjust our goals or refocus. This cannot be done all at once, so it’s important to take the pressure off and simplify so as not to feel overwhelmed.
- The Moon is in Taurus all day (until Wednesday, November 25th, at 12:15 PM).
- The Moon is void from 8:25 PM forward (until 12:15 PM tomorrow).
- The Moon is waxing and in its Waxing Gibbous phase.
- A First Quarter Moon occurred on the 19th, and a Full Moon will occur tomorrow.
Astrology of Today – November 9, 2015
When the Sun is harmonizing with Chiron, it’s easier to make progress as we are open to learning and growing rather than worrying about who’s right or wrong. However, the Sun also forms a quincunx with Uranus later today, and we could be dealing with minor changes of plans or a restless urge for change that interferes with the flow.
- The Moon is in Libra until 11:02 PM.
- The Moon is void until 11:02 PM (since 9:42 PM yesterday).
- The Moon is in Scorpio from 11:02 PM forward (until Thursday, November 12th, at 10:13 AM).
- The Moon is waning and in its Waning Crescent phase.
- A Last Quarter Moon occurred on the 3rd, and a New Moon will occur on November 11th.
- Venus spends its first full day in Libra (Venus transits Libra November 8-December 4).