Astrology of Today – November 9, 2015
When the Sun is harmonizing with Chiron, it’s easier to make progress as we are open to learning and growing rather than worrying about who’s right or wrong. However, the Sun also forms a quincunx with Uranus later today, and we could be dealing with minor changes of plans or a restless urge for change that interferes with the flow.
- The Moon is in Libra until 11:02 PM.
- The Moon is void until 11:02 PM (since 9:42 PM yesterday).
- The Moon is in Scorpio from 11:02 PM forward (until Thursday, November 12th, at 10:13 AM).
- The Moon is waning and in its Waning Crescent phase.
- A Last Quarter Moon occurred on the 3rd, and a New Moon will occur on November 11th.
- Venus spends its first full day in Libra (Venus transits Libra November 8-December 4).