Astrology of Today – November 3, 2015
With Jupiter in opposition to Chiron today, it becomes clear that we need to learn about the inner wounds that need to heal in order for us to move forward, grow, and expand. We might learn of a different perspective on our current goals and this gives us pause to think, and perhaps consider making some changes. We may be looking for guidance. Today, it can be a little difficult to know what to believe. Ultimately, this leads us to a greater understanding of our own values.
- The Moon is in Leo all day (until Wednesday, November 4th, at 9:22 PM).
- The Moon is void from 8:46 PM forward (until tomorrow at 9:22 PM).
- The Moon is waning and in its Waning Gibbous phase until 7:23 AM / the Moon is waning and in its Last Quarter phase from 7:23 AM forward.
- A Last Quarter Moon occurs this morning at 7:23 AM.
- Mercury spends its first full day in Scorpio (Mercury transits Scorpio November 2-20).