Wednesday, Jan 29th, 2014
What has traditionally been known as the Strength card represents Nature which, however wild in its primal form, is tamed by our subtler, finer (feminine, interior) self. The will and passion of our instinctive nature does not need to be broken, but refined and brought to consciousness — so that all levels of Creation, inner and outer, may come into harmony.
The feminine soul-force contains a persuasive power that can nurture and induce cooperation from others, stilling disruptive energies by harmonizing differences in the spirit of collective good will.
Chung Yeung Day
Chung Yeung Day, the Festival of High Places is China’s annual good luck festival commemorating the ancient Chinese scholar, Haun Ching. Legend has it that on the advice of a fortune-teller, Haun fled with his family and friends to the high hills, thus avoiding the plague of death that killed everyone in the village below. During this mid-Autumn celebration, the people take to the hills and fly special kites that are considered to be good omens that drive the evil spirits away.
Chung Yeung Day
Chung Yeung Day, the Festival of High Places is China’s annual good luck festival commemorating the ancient Chinese scholar, Haun Ching. Legend has it that on the advice of a fortune-teller, Haun fled with his family and friends to the high hills, thus avoiding the plague of death that killed everyone in the village below. During this mid-Autumn celebration, the people take to the hills and fly special kites that are considered to be good omens that drive the evil spirits away
Clear Quartz Crystal Balls for Gazing
There is something very mysterious about a quartz crystal ball. They have an odd way of pulling your attention towards them. The crystal balls we have for sale are handcrafted from crushed quartz that is reformed and cut into a ball shape. The clear quartz crystal is then polished into a virtually flawless sphere. These clear crystal balls are not leaded crystal or glass. Many psychics and fortune tellers will buy crystal balls that are clear over natural quartz crystal balls as the inclusions of natural crystal can be a distraction and are extremely expensive.
Our quartz crystal balls include a rosewood stand, a silk storage box. We offer several sizes of crystal ball to fit any budget and books on crystal ball gazing to get you started.
How to use a crystal ball
- crystal ball gazing, divination, fortunetelling or gazing for spiritual information
- predicting the future
- use a quartz crystal ball for energy healing
- feng shui crystal ball to move stagnant energy or to bring positive chi energy to a room
- in ritual to draw energy and for protection
- beautiful conversation piece
- buy crystal ball as a great gift idea
How to read a crystal ball
Before you can read a crystal ball, you should program it and do a dedication. You need to program your crystal ball or it becomes a useless dust collector. Through meditation, you set up the guidelines for communication between yourself and the ball. Quartz crystal is a very powerful crystal that is capable of being programmed, storing information, bridging the gap between spiritual dimensions and this material world. Quartz crystal is a powerful healer and can also be used in uncovering health issues.
Once you have programmed your crystal ball and have become familiar with it, you are ready to being crystal ball gazing.
Preparing for crystal ball gazing
- Place crystal ball on a table in a quiet room that will enable you to comfortably gaze upon it while seated.
- You should place a dark cloth over the table to cut down on reflections on the crystal ball.
- Lighting will be an issue you need to work out for yourself. Some like it totally dark. Others like crystal ball gazing by candlelight. Dimmed lights tend to open psychic channels… especially when darkness falls and the lives around you begins to settle in for the night. A dimmer switch is extremely useful in the room that you choose for gazing.
- Try to set the ball up so that it has as little reflections on it as possible.
- Many folks find that candlelight behind the ball is beneficial to crystal ball gazing.
- I recommend a tape recorder so you can tape your impressions as they may come quickly or be forgotten.
- I also recommend keeping a journal of your crystal ball gazing sessions. What doesn’t make sense now, may unfold later and you don’t want to overlook a good prediction!
Crystal ball gazing
This advice comes from Ted Andrews’ book ” Crystal Balls & Crystal Bowls “. I highly recommend Ted’s book for anyone who wants to learn how to use a crystal ball. What I have written below is a condensed and edited version. The book teaches you everything you need to know on how to use your crystal ball from programming, preparing to gazing and cleansing. I don’t endorse many books. This one gets 4 thumbs up.
- Sit comfortably in front of your crystal ball.
- Some folks may wish to begin with a prayer of protection and guidance.
- Remove the black cloth covering the crystal ball.
- Turn on your tape recorder.
- Take a few moments to breath deeply and relax.
- Pick up the crystal ball in your hands and gently caress it with your hands. If you are reading for someone, allow them to do the same so the ball can pick up their energy. Then take it back. You will be cleansing it afterwards so don’t worry about them filling the crystal with negativity.
- As you caress the crystal ball, envision it coming to life. Imagine that you have just turned it’s power on and have created a connection between your energy and that of the crystal ball.
- Do this for several minutes and return it to it’s stand.
- Find a place on the ball that attracts you and focus upon it. Look into the spot and yet beyond it.
- Envision that place as a doorway through which you can observe past, present and future events.
- Don’t stare at the crystal ball… just gently gaze as you would while star or cloud gazing.
- Just relax and keep your mind open. If it wanders, that’s ok. Follow it and see where it goes. If you are getting way off track, move beyond that thought and relax again.
- As you gain experience in crystal ball gazing, you can ask for guidance on specific questions or issues.
- In the beginning, keep you gazing sessions to 5 to 10 minutes long so as not to wear yourself out. You will get used to it with practice and be able to work for longer periods.
- While crystal ball gazing, pay close attention to your other senses. Gazing is not just done with the eyes. The quartz crystal ball is a bridge between the material and spiritual worlds. Your whole body is able to give you information. You may feel hot or cold. You may feel odd sensations that messages from spirit. You may smell aromas that may be pleasant like flowers or unpleasant like smoke (I had a spirit who identified himself through the aroma of smoke because he died in a fire). A pipe smoker might comes through as his favorite tobacco. A lady might come through as her favorite perfume. Pay attention! These weird experiences are full of information if you are open to it.
- Speak aloud any impression you get no matter how strange. It might not make sense now but as things continue, it may become clear. This also lets spirit know they are getting through to you.
- As you gaze into the crystal ball, you may see mist or clouds. Look at them to see if they resemble anything (like cloud gazing). Now mentally try to part the clouds. If you can’t, don’t worry. It gets easier with practice.
- Often colors will accompany the clouds. I offer a book by Ted Andrews called “How to See and Read the Aura” which covers the meanings of the colors.
- Pay close attention to everything you think or feel. It is all important.
- Your session is nearing the end when the crystal ball begins to mist again.
- When you are ready to close your gazing session, gently caress the crystal to remove the messages that have come through.
- It’s always a good idea to close with a prayer or some words of thanks to those kindly spirits who assisted.
- Cleanse your crystal ball with soapy water to remove the fingerprints. Take great care because crystal balls are quite heavy and may slip from your hands from the soapy water.
- You can take the cleansing a step further and cleanse it on a spirit level by smudging with sage or incense.
- Wrap it in a black cloth and put it away. I recommend a storage box for your crystal ball.
Even though I have given enough information to get you started with crystal ball scrying, please consider Ted Andrews’ book Crystal Balls & Crystal Bowls. My overview doesn’t come close to the information you will get with his book.
Caution! NEVER leave your crystal ball where sunlight will hit it. A crystal ball acts like a magnifying glass and can cause a fire. I had one set out in my store where only a little of the setting sun hit it. When I went to sell it, the box had burn holes in it. My son (who was grounded and forced to come to the store as punishment *lol*) used a crystal ball to light incense. If you want to display a crystal ball, keep it in a dark corner (this is good feng shui). Otherwise, keep it under wraps.