1. Fortune Telling Tools of Tarot cards and Playing cards
Playing cards use the deck of 52 cards. Although it is known as the Western deck of cards, and currently there is no document proving the origin of this deck, it is assumed that card playing began in China at an early date before they eventually arrived in the West. Later on, Western fortune-telling became one of the Eastern divination categories, considered superstitious.
Tarot reading uses the deck of 78 cards. Tarot cards are from Europe, originally used for entertainment. Then, the occult associations in England and France have discovered the symbols on the card and used it for the interpretation of fate and prophecy. In the West, Tarot reading is very popular, professional and recognized.
(Click on the links below to read the rest of this article on Tarot.com)
Menu of Contents
- 1. Fortune Telling Tools of Tarot cards and Playing cards
- 2. The Fortune Teller
- 3. The process of Fortune Telling by Playing cards and Tarot cards
- 4. What do Fortune Tellers say and what do Tarot Readers say?
- 5. The accuracy of Playing cards and Tarot cards