1. Harm none through your actions, words, or decisions (including yourself).
2. Do not cast magick to harm another. Do not cast magick on another without their consent.
3. Heal the Earth, for she is our mother.
4. Whatever energy you send out returns to you threefold. Therefore, attempt to always do positive things or your actions will cause you great problems.
5. Celebrate the Sabbats in the Wheel of the Year and the Esbats at the New and Full moon to honor the gods.
6. Never berate another’s religion, for it is not our place to question how a deity may show itself to another.
7. Never reveal who is a witch without their permission.
8. Do not take Wicca lightly. To “dabble” is to show dishonor to the beliefs of Wicca and to show the public that the religion is worthless.
9. Honor the Elders of the Craft, for they possess knowledge far beyond yours.
10. Treat knowledge as a sacred gift. Look for it in all things, both good and bad. Learn from mistakes as well as successes.
11. Keep within your Book of Shadows your magickal learnings.
12. Never speak ill of those who are witches, for they are your brethren at all times.
13. Work magick where you will be undisturbed by others who do not know of it. Do not teach magick to those who would not treat it respectfully.