Happy New Year’s Eve! If you want to attract more money in the coming year, then clean out your wallet of all old receipts and fill it with twenty-seven one dollar bills and forty-nine coins. Don’t forget to open your front door at midnight and throw both money and orange peels into the entryway. Leave them there until January second. The word ‘orange’ in Mandarin Chinese sounds exactly like the word for ‘gold,’ something it’s believed to attract. Opening all of the doors and the windows at midnight will also allow old or stuck energies to depart while inviting healthy, fresh and abundant ones to come and stay for the whole of your next fortune-filled New Year.
By Ellen Whitehurst for Astrology.com
One word for the day, BOYCOTT!!!
Hansel & Gretel, Witch Hunters
First time in my life I have ever called for the Pagan Community to “BOYCOTT” anything. This movie is a disgrace and Hollywood should been ashamed they ever made such a monstrosity. I guess they ran out of fictional vampires, werewolves and other dark critters to write about. Now they turn to US!
We are real people. This movie is discriminating against us. In fact, this movie will put us back a century or two. We are busting our butts to spread the truth about us and our Religion. Now here comes a movie that we know people are going to believe. How many old myths and stereotypes have we had to dispel thanks to Hollywood and their movies?
We cannot stand idly by and let Hollywood portray us in such ways anymore. We exists, we are individuals, we are not monsters. We have fought for centuries against such material as this movie. We have fought for our Religion and our voices to be heard. Perhaps we have fought to good, that is the reason for the movie?
The ribbon above, take it, spread it across the net. Let the world know we no longer stand idly by and accept being drug through the mud, disgraced and what, after a movie like this burned at the stake again!
Copy and paste or save the ribbon, put it on your site, blog, in your email, anywhere and everywhere! I am going to find out how to contact the movie company that made this movie. Then I intend to make my voice heard. I will then post their contact information and I ask that you join me in making your voice heard. Tell the world….
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS!
If my words do not make your blood boil then think about these words direct from the movie itself….
“Not all witches are bad.”
“I Don’t Care, Kill Them ALL!”
25 Truths of Life
1. If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Don’t worry about what people think, they don’t do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you’ve never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it!
15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you’ve kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
23. Thou shall not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
25. It ain’t the jeans that make your butt look fat.
OH MY AGING FUNNY BONE…