Tuesday May 14
- 09:58 am – Venus sextile Mars from last Friday to this Friday makes this about the best weekly horoscope of the year for romance and socializing. The perfect blend of sexuality and affection make you look and feel sexy. You can be confident and assertive in chasing your desires without being at all threatening.
- 02:50 pm – Moon enters Libra
Wednesday May 15
- 05:45 am – Venus enters Taurus
- 09:20 pm – Mercury sextile Neptune from Tuesday to Thursday is good for relaxation, creativity, communication and spiritual pursuits. You words become soothing and can actually be healing to others. All of your senses become acute, enabling you to pick up a lot of extra information through your intuition.
- 11:09 pm – Mars enters Cancer
Thursday May 16
- 05:25 pm – Moon enters Scorpio
- 07:08 pm – Mercury trine Saturn from Wednesday to Friday is good for studying and catching up on your paperwork and bills. Sustained mental work will not seem so boring at usual. Good concentration and attention to detail means you will not make mistakes. You will get things done neatly and on time.
Saturday May 18
- 01:48 am – Mercury trine Pluto from Friday to Sunday is ideal for asking for favors and talking people into things. Your brain is very powerful under this influence and it gives the power of penetration at the mental level. Socializing for the sake of it may not be appealing as serious discussion.
- 12:16 pm – Venus conjunct Uranus at 03 ♉ 58 from Thursday to next Monday brings change and excitement with love or money, or both. Your increased need for stimulation can lead to sudden changes, or you may be subject to unexpected changes around you.
- 05:11 pm – Full Moon at 27 ♏ 38 opposite Mercury means self-centered and overly rational thinking could lead to disagreements and prejudice. But helpful aspects to Pluto allow for greater understanding and positive transformations through sacrifice and offering.
- 09:20 pm – Moon enters Sagittarius