An In-depth Look At The Planets for April 15 – April 21
Monday April 15
- 06:13 am – Moon enters Virgo
- 07:14 pm – Venus square Jupiter is ideal for having fun but not so good for working hard. You should be feeling happy, optimistic, generous and very sociable. Problems will arise if you need to attend to more serious matters in which a responsible or conservative attitude is needed. This is generally a good time for socializing and making new friends. Care must be taken, however, not to lower your standards if dating as this could lead to wrong choices or embarrassing situations.
Wednesday April 17
- 02:00 am – Mercury enters Aries
- 07:21 am – Moon enters Libra
Friday April 19
- 07:12 am – Full Moon at 29 ♎ 06 is opposite Uranus. This means your need for change, excitement or freedom could make you restless and impulsive. Unexpected events and unpredictable behavior could add much tension to close relationships. The full moon also highlights relationship imbalances involving emotional support and love. Asteroid Hybris conjunct the full moon calls for compassion and humility to replace overconfidence and arrogance.
- 08:40 am – Moon enters Scorpio
Saturday April 20
- 04:55 am – Sun enters Taurus
- 12:10 pm – Venus enters Aries
Sunday April 21
- 11:59 am – Moon enters Sagittarius