Astrology of Today – Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- The Moon is in Pisces until 12:35 PM, after which the Moon is in Aries.
- The Moon is void from 9:54 AM to 12:35 PM.
- The Moon is waning and in its Full phase.
- We are in between a Full Moon (which occurred on the 26th in the sign of Pisces) and the Last Quarter Moon (which will happen on September 2nd).
- Mercury is in its post-retrograde shadow until September 2nd.
- Mars is no longer retrograde and is in its post-retrograde shadow until October 8th (Mars was retrograde from June 26th to August 27th).
- Also retrograde: Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Chiron.