As we all get older in the Pagan Community, it is easy to get confused about how we should present ourselves. We’re unsure as we try to be nice and harmonize with the fashions that younger members of our community have adopted.
So I’ve made a sincere study of the situation and here are the results. Despite what you may have seen on the streets or at Pagan gatherings, the following combinations do not go together and thus should be avoided:
- A eyebrow piercing and bifocals
- Pony tails and bald spots
- A pierced tongue and dentures
- Ankle bracelets and corn pads
- Nipple jewelry and a gall bladder surgery scar
- Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
- Tattoos and liver spots or varicose veins
- Belly-button piercings and old pregnancy stretch marks
- Skyclad and Depends.
Please keep these basic guidelines foremost in your mind when you shop.