An ancient Irish Healing Charm:
This ointment will aid you in astral projection.
½ cup Shortening
3 tbsp. Mugwort (powdered)
3 drops Dragons Blood Oil
Melt the shortening over low heat. This will be your base. Add the mugwort and the dragons blood oil to the base. Visualize your intention while stirring. Steep for 9 minutes or until the hear is “fried.” Strain into a glass jar. Allow the ointment to cool before usel
The dragons blood oil will not only strengthen the spell. It will also make the ointment smell good. You can put this ointment over your body, but I would recommend that you just anont the chakras.
“Your tombstone stands among the rest;
neglected and alone
The name and date are chiseled out
on polished, marbled stone
It reaches out to all who care
It is too late to mourn
You did not know that I’d exist
You died and I was born.
Yet each of us are cells of you
in flesh, in blood, in bone.
Our blood contracts and beats a pulse
entirely not our own.
Dear Ancestor, the place you filled
one hundred years ago
Spreads out among the ones you left
who would have loved you so.
I wonder if you lived and loved,
I wonder if you knew
That someday I would find this spot,
and come to visit you.”
– Dear Ancestor
Stones Associated With The Second Chakra
Second Chakra (just above the pelvic bone)
This chakra is most directly related to energy flow, as expressed in the flow of blood, and especially with the energies of sexuality and creativity. It is also deeply connected to the five physical senses.
When it is unblocked people feel fully alive, energetic, spontaneous, guilt-free. and in full appreciation of their bodies. When it is unbalanced reproductive organ diseases, joint stiffness, and various blood disorders may result.
Stones associated with the second chakra:
- Bloodstone can stimulate energy.
- Carnelian is associated with creativity and decision-making.
- Red garnet encourages patience.
- Red jasper helps to connect us to the flowing energies of the earth.
- Ruby, the stone of passion, enhances sensory awareness.
- Ruby in Zoisite is a way to benefit from ruby’s energy in a grounding form.
Today’s Gem for August 12 is Hematite
- Common Name: Hematite
- Also known as: Paint ore, Iron rose
- Appearance: Silvery-gray, shiny black to brown
- Element(s): Fire
- Planetary connection: Saturn
- Healing powers: Connected to healing of inflammation and blood disorders, treatment of infection and fevers
- Magical uses: Use for workings involving protection, particularly of home or property; also an excellent stone for willpower and confidence, problem solving, psychic awareness
Gemstone of the Day for April 11 is Jasper
Chalcedony qtz. Multicolored, solid. Yellow, orange, brown, green. Yellow for stomach, intestines, liver, spleen areas. earthy grounding. Green: Respiratory/Heart Chakra. General tissue regeneration; mineral assimilation; general healing. Darker colors: more grounding. Suggested to be used for elixirs because it will not over-stimulate any part of the body. Considered more effective if it is used for long periods of time because it works slowly. It is a methodical and meticulous worker. Each color of Jasper has additional specific qualities when used alone. Jasper works well in conjunction with Opals. Recommended for executives as an aid to quick thinking. Also helps them endure stress.
Brown Jasper: Helps one find stability and balance. Benefits ailments that result from environmental pollution. Boosts the immune system and assist in extracting pollutants and toxins from the body. Keep in mind that this process takes some time since Jaspers work slowly. Helps one become more ecologically aware. Well suited for use by people who wish to relive past events through regression or analysis.
Green Jasper: Especially suited to tempering aspects of your life that have taken on too great an importance. Works as a gentle daily reminder that the whole is only the result of all the parts. Works best on ailments of the upper torso, digestive tract, and the cleansing organs.
Red Jasper: Much like Bloodstone in its link to the circulatory system. Beneficial in battling diseases of the blood and detoxifying blood-rich organs like the liver. It helps bring problems to light before they are a threat.
Yellow Jasper: Beneficial to the endocrine glands and the cleansing organs. Makes one feel stronger and in better physical condition.
Gemstone of the Day for 3/28 is Jasper
Gemstone of the Day
- Common Name: Jasper
- Also known as: Egyptian marble
- Appearance: Usually a brownish-red color, often contains streaks of white
- Element(s): Earth
- Healing powers: Can be used in therapy for cancer and other debilitating diseases, blood disorders
- Magical uses: A great stone for grounding and centering after a ritual, also used to bring luck and good fortune
You must be logged in to post a comment.