Please answers the questions in the comment section. Just put the question number and then your answer. Being just one person working alone to keep WOTC up to its high standard I need to trim some of the regular daily posts or rotate them through the week because there is no way I can do 40 plus posts on here and also keep the quality of Coven Life where it is. So I need your help to keep WOTC a website worthy of what Lady Abyss built it into.
- Individual posts for the divination things or the digest style where they are all in one post?
- Tell me the names of the five divination posts to you read at least four times a week?
- Do you like “Crack the Cookie” or not?
- Do you like the Buddha saying or not?
- Which of the tarot card daily reading is important to you?
- Do you read the Ogham reading at least four times a week?
- Do you like the daily Spirit Animal Guide? Plus the other posts about it?
- What direction do you want me to try to steer WOTC as in keeping it basically as is or overhaul it completely or someplace in the middle?
I really value your opinion because something keeps bringing you back to WOTC on a regular base and I want to keep it that way. So please give me your input by answering these questions and any suggestions you have for me to try to incorporate into WOTC or Coven Life websites.
The Coven Life website, that Lady Abyss talked me into starting after I was posting on WOTC for a while, is a teaching site because of the online witchcraft school we provide. Coven Life is also the website that we do Esbat and Sabbat gatherings in our private chatroom where everyone is welcome to join our small coven in celebration. We also hold 2 Open Chats per month. All the information about the gatherings and chats can be found on Coven Life’s Homepage on the right-hand side under the heading “Coven Life’s Events” For the Sabbat gatherings there is a ritual for the Nothern Hemisphere and a separate one in the same circle for the Southern Hemisphere. We ask that you in the circle fir both hemispheres. Please read the Guidelines for the chatroom before attending anything for thr first time. Thank you