Cleansing Your Crystals and Gemstones
Here are a few methods for crystal cleansing.
* Take the crystal to the sea, cleanse in sea water (allowing the water to “wash” over it), and energize in the sun.
* Smudge the crystal (with sweetgrass, cedar, sage, incense, etc.). This method has been used for centuries by Native Americans and Native African tribal cultures.
* Soak the crystal in sea salt for 7-24 hours, rinse with pure water, and energize in the sun.
* Soak the crystal in saltwater for a duration of from one to seven days; this method uses approximately three tablespoons of salt to a cup of water (water must cover stones) in a glass container with the water and crystals in a location which will receive sunlight.
* Soak the crystals in brown rice for twenty-four hours; the rice balances and centers the energy, removing the negativity, while dissipating and transforming the negative to the positive. (Upon completion of the “soak” the rice is purified and energized and is quite wonderful to eat).