Hello, my dearies! How’s your day going today? I hope you are having a very delightful day. It is cold here but at least the sun is finally shining. I raised th blind were the sun could shine on my back. The warmth of the Sun feels so good. I know around here the grass is still green. With the Sun shining and the grass green, just looking you would think Spring is right around the corner. Boy, do I hope so. I don’t like being couped up. I go outside during th day, I get to hear hubby holler, “get back in here, you are going to catch cold!” And he knows how to get me back in too. He stands with the door cracked and there sits my two kitties. I haven’t figured it out yet. I don’t know if they (kitties) want to make a jail break or they are begging me to come back in, lol! There are times it is like a three-ring circus around here. If he puts up a big canvas sign on the side, attaches tires and hooks us to a semi-truck. I running for the hills, lol!
Now On With The Magick……
Correspondences For Wednesday
Magickal Intentions: Communication, Divination, Writing, Knowledge, Business Transactions, Debt, Fear,Loss, Travel and Money Matters
Incense: Jasmine, Lavender, Sweet Pea
Planet: Mercury and Chiron (though this is a moon of Pluto)
Colors: Orange, Light Blue, Grey, Yellow and Violet
Herbs/Plants: Fern, Lavendar, Hazel, Cherry, Periwinkle
Stones: Aventurine, Bloodstone, Hematite, Moss Agate and Sodalite
Oil: (Mercury) Benzoin, Clary Sage, Eucalytus, Lavender
This day is governed by Mercury. Wednesday’s vibration adds power to rituals involving inspiration, communications, writers, poets, the written and spoken word, and all matters of study, learning, and teaching. This day also provides a good time to begin efforts involving self-improvement or understanding.
Spellcrafting for Wednesday
Cleansing the Aura
This spell is a cleansing one which uses nothing but sound and can be done anywhere though the open air is better. It will depend on your own sense of yourself what sound you use but the one given is known to be successful.
You will need:
- Find a spot in which you feel comfortable -within your open space.
- It will depend on what you are attempting to -get rid of which spot is better. Be sure to take-plenty of time over choosing this until it feels-absolutely right.
- Settle yourself comfortably on the ground.
- Take a big deep breath and then breathe out.
- Your breath out should be slightly longer -than the in breath.
- Do this three times to clear your lungs
- Now take a further deep breath and this time -as you exhale say as loudly as you can:
Ahh Ee Oo
- Repeat the sounds at least twice more -increasing in intensity each time until you are
- If you can, continue for two more sets of three
(nine times in all, though six is fine.)
- Finally sit quietly, place your hands on the
earth or the floor, re-orientate yourself in your
surroundings and absorb fresh energy as you-do so.
- Become aware of the sounds around you.
- Leave the area.
This is quite a powerful technique and you do need
to be quiet for the rest of the day, so that you can
allow the energy to settle. The technique is a good
way to deal with the frustrations of your everyday
world and often results in being able to look at
things from a different perspective.