The herb, agrimony, is prized in magick circles for it ability to repel and return a hex.
Make an infusion by pouring boiling water over angelica, agrimony, chamomile blossoms, hydrangea flowers, lovage and either tormentil or five-finger grass. When it cools add everything to your bath.
Henlock is another very poisonous plant, handle with extreme care, if you must handle it at all.
Write the person’s name on a piece of paper; this is most powerful if using hand-crafted magickal ink or drops of blood from your smallest finger. Tie the paper around a piece of hemlock and bury.
1. Write your enemy’s name in black ink on red paper.
2. Sprinkle asafetida, Black Salt, camphor and Goofer dust onto the paper.
3. Fold the paper away from you, knot it shut with red thread, and wrap it in black fabric.
4. Pierce this packet with nine pins.
5. Bury the packet where you enemy will walk over it or on their property.