Casting A Dual Circle
You can create a dual circle if you wish.
* First consecrate the salt symbolising the Earth element in the North of the altar by stirring it three times with an athame, wand or crystal, and visualise radiance pouring into it.
* Stir the water, also three times deosil with the athame, wand or pointed crystal, asking the light and the Goddess to enter it.
* Add a few grains of salt to the water and stir it, saying:
May power thus be doubled, thus increased, as life joins life to create a greater force even than these.
* Stand either just within or beyond the first circle perimeter.
* Walk deosil round the circle, sprinkling the circle line, physical or envisaged, with your salt water.
In formal rituals, the High Priestess consecrates the salt and the High Priest the water and they mingle them. The High Priestess then creates the first circle and the High Priest the second.