Top Thirteen Reasons To Be Pagan
13. I live for persecution!
12. I’m a night person at heart.
11. We respect our elders…and alders, and willows and oaks.
10. I just love explaining that a pentagram is NOT evil.
9. We do more after midnight than most people do all day!
8. Being burned at the stake is a great way to roast marshmallows.
7. We can talk to Elvis (and he IS dead).
6. You live, you learn, you die, you forget. Then you come back…
5. Double the deities, double the fun!
4. We get more holidays.
3. Brooms get great mileage.
2. We were here first!
I hope everyone is having a great day, today! I know it is fantastic here. For the last couple of days, it has been nothing but rainy and gloomy. I don’t know about you, but the gloomy weather messes with my emotions. I get draggy and I don’t want to do a darn thing. Except this time was different, I got my days and nights screwed up. That is why the posting has been so poor. I found myself falling asleep at the computer. Then I would get so sleepy, I couldn’t do anymore. So I would have to get up and go to bed. But I would wake up at night and clean the heck out of the house. My husband would ask me what I was doing up at 2:30 in the morning cleaning the shower out. If the world would cooperate and go on my schedule, I would love it, lol! You know everybody sleeping during the day and prowling at night. But I have always been a night person and it doesn’t take much for me to get turned around. I wanted to let you know why the posting had been off and also to apologize for it. I won’t say it won’t happen again because I know it will. Just the next time you will know what is going on.
I love you all to pieces. Have a great day!