Dog Property Rules
1. If I like it, it’s mine.
2. If its in my mouth, it’s mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
5. If I’m chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
6. If its mine, it must never appear to be yours anyway.
7. If it just looks like mine, it’s mine.
8. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If its broken, it’s yours.
To curse a person
A candle from a funeral Coal dust Salt
Buy the coal dust and salt at three different stores. Mix equal quantities in a plate.
Set up the candle so that it burns upside down on the plate, on top of the mixture.
At midnight, strip yourself nude and light the candle. As it burns, let out all the hatred you feel towards the person you want to curse. Stick the pins in the candle as if it were the flesh of your enemy. With each pin, shout out that you wish the death and destruction of the hated person.
After the candle has burnt down, leave the plate at your enemy’s doorstep.