Top ten indicators that a redneck has been working on your computer
10. The monitor is up on blocks.
9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.
8. The six front keys have rotted out.
7. The extra RAM slots have truck parts installed in them.
6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
5. The password is “Huntin”.
4. The CPU has a gun rack mount.
3. There is a Skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
2. The keyboard is camouflaged.
1. The mouse is referred to as a “critter”.
To eliminate an unwanted habit, make a poppet of yourself out of cloth, straw, or a carved candle.
Make symbols or words on it to indicate what you want to release forever, allowing anger to build
within you that you have practiced this unwanted behavior. Call upon Pluto or Hecate to assist
your resolve to fully carry out change in you life.
Then, using a safe container such as an iron cauldron or metal bowl, anoint the poppet with a
few drops of oil of myrrh, pennyroyal, rosemary, or rue, and then carefully set it on fire, visualizing
the release of your unwanted habit or trait forever.
Burn the poppet to ashes, and then take the ashes to a place where you have no need to
be at any time soon. Bury it, turn firmly, and walk away. Don’t look Back.