What is Your Karma Number
Your karma number is a “feel good” number that will bring you luck and take you on the right path. Calculate your karma number by using the letters in your everyday name (not necessarily the name you received at birth). If, for example, the name on your birth certificate is Winifred Alice Lee but everyone calls you Freddy Stanton, use the latter one.
As an example, let’s take the name Freddy Lee. To figure out this name’s karmic number, write out the letters of the name and give each letter a numerical value (refer to TABLE 11-1 to get the numerical values of letters): F = 6, R = 9, E = 5, D = 4, D = 4, Y = 7, L = 3, E = 5, E = 5. Add up these values: 6 + 9 + 5 + 4 + 4 + 7 + 3 + 5 + 5 = 48. Keep adding up the digits until you get a single-digit number: 4 + 8 = 12; 1 + 2 = 3. So Freddy Lee’s karmic number is 3.
TABLE 11-1 NUMERICAL VALUES OF LETTERS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z –
Here is what each karma number means:
- Have you ever been drawn to this number? Try it out while playing the lottery or for doing simple things in everyday life. This number is connected with you.
- You very much want to bond with certain people in your life but, sometimes, you have difficulty doing so. The key is to stop trying to imagine and guess what the other person wants. You need to do and say what comes from the heart. The person who recognizes your sincerity will be more drawn to you.
- How did you get so lucky? Things work out for you, don’t they? This is a very powerful karma number, though it doesn’t always work in romance. You like to shake things up a little and let people see the provocative side of you, which is fine, as long as you remain grounded.
- Luck sometimes doesn’t fall your way because you analyze things to death. Instead of being so practical all of the time, why not try following your instinct once in a while? It will do you good. On the other hand, you’ve survived some scams that others have fallen victim to because of your solid-based nature. The key is to find a balance between going with your heart and going with your head.
- Your luck is especially strong when you’re in foreign countries or strange situations. You also have a good sense of direction and you have good luck with cars, airplanes, and other modes of transportation.
- You have good family karma. Though you may have had problems in your childhood, your family supports you now. Consequently, you have to work less to prove yourself to them.
- Luck is on your side when it comes to contacts for work or for romance. Most of your relationships will come out of introductions from others you know.
- Your luck lies in work, finance, and money matters. If you aren’t seeing any positive results, you’re doing something wrong. Try solving your problems at home first. Soon after, your work issues will fall easily into place.
- Your luck is scattered. Spiritually, you’re high on the totem pole, so to speak, but it’s difficult for you to focus your karma. Depending on the day, though, you can be equally lucky in love, career, family, and work.