Written for Coven Life
By priestess Hypatia
Tisanes are herbal tea that traditionally included barley.
Lammas is the first harvest celebration, marking the transition from summer to fall and celebrating the bounty and abundance of the garden.
Spell crafting Herbal teas is a personal favorite of mine, especially herbs personally selected to reflect your intentions and the turning of the seasons. Such teas are a wonderful way to honor the seasons during your ceremony.
First harvest Tea Blend for Lammas
- 1/2 cup dried calendula blossoms
- 1/4 cup dried lavender buds
- 1/4 cup dried meadow sweet
- 1/4 cup oolong tea leaves
- Optional: 1 tablespoon dried grated ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a tea strainer or bag.
- Pour hot water over the strainer and steep 3-5 minutes
Calendula– a beautiful bright beam of sunshine their bright orange and yellow petals are a beautiful representation of…
View original post 104 more words