The Daisy Spell
The purpose of this spell is to help you discover your life’s task.
Items You Will Need:
- One stick of sandalwood incense in a holder
- One white 6 to 8 inch candle
- One sewing needle
- Seven daisies, freshly picked
Time To Cast:
- The best time to cast this spell is on the night of the Full Moon
- After you have casted your circle, light the incense, then the candle.
- Using the needle, make a daisy chain by piercing a hole near the end of six of them and threading them together in a ring.
- Holding the remaining daisy in your left hand, remove the petals one by one, chanting the following lines in order of their removal:
The word on which the last petal is shed indicates which gifts you have to offer others:
Maker: you have the gift of creating things of great practical use or beauty.
Shaker: you have the ability to get thing changed by word and action.
Carer: your strength lies in supporting others.
Sharer: you are a negotiator, a peacemaker, and one who achieves justice and fairness.
Healer: you have the gift of healing.
Place the daisy chain under your pillow, as dreams over the next seven nights will offer further clues to your life’s task.The Spells Bibleby Ann-Marie Gallagher