A Gorgeous Ritual for Tonight’s Magic
- Light Sandalwood, Eucalyptus, or Lemon incense in honor of today’s moon transit: Cancer.
- Invoke the protective powers of this Moon sign with the following chant:
“Just like the crab, my faith is my shell, it defends me against all harm.
It protects what’s mine and drives away what’s unkind”.
- Light a white candle and pour some wine into your chalice. If you don’t drink wine, use herbal tea or plain water instead.
- Find the Full Moon in the sky. Raise your chalice as you look up and say:
“Full Moon over me, fill me with wonder.
You light my path and shine like a thunder.
I thank you for your smile, the one that makes me younger.
May I never thirst, and may I never hunger”.
Drink the contents of your chalice.
- Place on your altar any crystals that you would like to charge with the energies of tonight. Especially sensitive gemstones for a Sunday are: Amber, Carnelian, Diamond, Tiger’s Eye.