Larch, a unique evergreen in that it sheds its needles, is the tree of New Beginnings. Burn larch woodchips, resin and/or needles to liberate blocked energy.
- Collect as many types of citrus fruits, emphasizing the sour ones. There can’t be too much fruit in this bath.
- Quarter each fruit, squeeze the juice into a tub of bath water then toss in the rind.
- Add a bottle of orange blossom water or hydrosol.
- Enter the bath, rub yourself with the fruit, envision your blocks cleansed away and then allow yourself to air-dry. )Depending on the quantity of fruit used, you may be sticky. Leave the fruit residue on for as long as possible before showering it off.)
- Create an infusion by pouring boiling water over dried vetiver roots.
- Allow them to steep. When the liquid cools, add the infused water to a bath.
- Repeat for nine consecutive days to break blocks, inertia, chains of misfortune, and periods of bad luck.
- The flower essence remedy Chestnut bud (Bach) is indicated when you’re stuck, blocked, or trapped in repetitive cycles with no transformation.
- Initiate use by taking a single intensive bath: add 20-30 drops of the remedy to the bath before bedtime. Pay attention to your dreams for clues on resolving your blockage.
- Do not add more than half a dozen drops to any additional baths. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for internal administration or apply topically.
- Boil devil’s shoestring roots in water until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Strain, cool, and pour over your body
- Allow yourself to air dry.
- Dust with Fiery Wall of Protection Powder or rub the protection oil onto your body.
- Do this daily for seven days, the once a week, and finally once a month as maintenance.
In some versions of the Sleeping Beauty story, the handsome prince would very much like to save Sleeping Beauty from her hundred years sleep but is initially unable because the road leading to her castle is obstructed with thorns. The prince can’t pass until he take his sword and cuts his own path. In other versions of the tale, his sword won’t cut; he’s unable to pass through the thicket until powerful fairies recognize his predicament and cut a road for him.
That’s exactly what unblocking or road opening spells do.
When your life seems stagnant, when opportunities always seem to peter out, when no viable alternatives seem to exist, when no roads open for you, you may have what is magically known as a blocked condition. Blocked conditions stem from a variety of causes.
- Blockages may result from insufficient magick power your magickal gas tank is empty, therefore you can’t proceed.
- Blockages may be the result of a hex or curse. However the emphasis with Unblocking Spells is emphatically a repairing the situation at hand: opening the roads. There’s little emphasis on who may have placed a hex or on returning it.
- Blockages may result because you’re desperately in need of magickal cleansing: too much accumulated negative debris is weighing you down, preventing mobility
- Blockages may result from spiritual causes
Unblocking spells remove blocks, obstacles, and hurdles, opening the roads so that you can proceed happily with life. Blockages are the opposite of a crossroads. Crossroads offer possibilities of change, motion, and power. Blockages weigh you down, removing avenues of opportunity and limiting you to travel a path not of your choosing.
There are two aspects to unblocking spells:
- Specific spirits, magickal owners of gates and crossroads, control access on all roads. They determine who passes and who is blocked. These road opener spirits may be petitioned to remove your particular blockage
- Other spells take advantage of the power of herbs and magickal items to remove a block