Transform your favorite anointing oil (in this case we’ve used Calendula Oil) into a beautiful, Magical Healing Salve unlike any other. You can use this balm on chapped lips 👄 and dry cracked skin. It’s especially good for treating eczema, psoriasis and diaper rash.
Why this Spell Works
- Calendula and Lavender each have their own magical properties which, combined with your intention, will aid in healing your skin.
Magical Healing Salve Recipe
Use this balm on chapped lips and dry cracked skin. It’s especially good for treating eczema, psoriasis and diaper rash.
- Add water to the bottom pot of a double boiler.
- Pour the Calendula oil into the top pot, making sure that the oil has non-direct and even heat to prevent burning.
- Bring your double boiler to a low heat and add in the beeswax and coconut oil.
- Once everything has melted, add the lavender essential oil & vitamin E drops.
- Stir the mixture with a spatula, and then quickly take it off the heat.
- Put this mixture into a liquid measuring cup to make pouring your final product easier.
- Slowly pour into each tin, and allow the salves to cool.
- Touch each tin and repeat these words:
“In the divine name of the Goddess who breathes life into us all, I consecrate and charge this salve as a magical tool for healing. Blessed be!”
- Your Magical Healing Salve is now ready for use!
- Whenever you use it say:
“Today I shall use this magical salve,
Healthy and beautiful skin, I shall have.
All my skin worries will go away,
And my skin will be healthy and clear on this day!”