Posting Times and Location for Everyday, Weekly, and Monthly Posts

It was brought to my attention that the daily posts would be more helpful to plan spells and rituals or to know what your horoscope is the day before. Starting on May 30, 2022, the time for the northern hemisphere posts will be as follows – the date before and the date of and for the southern hemisphere the date before. Thank you to the reader that answered my survey and pointed this out to me, great idea! If you would like to copy and paste this post so you, have it on hand please do. I think these times and which day are right, but I am not sure. I will get this all figured out correctly this coming week, I hope. Working across 6 time zones and the international date line I can get confused easily with these new posting times and dates for you. If it is a wrong time or date, please let me know in a comment so I can refigure it.

Anything like announcements, Esbat or Sabbat gatherings, and Open Chats will be posted after “A Thought for Today” or “Daily Horoscope digest”.

All posts times for both hemispheres are given in Central Daylight Savings time zone! All times will stay the same but go to Central Standard Time when the time change occur. Times might be different on some days due to interruptions to my regular working time, like my fur kids needing extra attention, illness, a fibromyalgia flare, or life in general. You can use this link to find out what time the posts go live for your local time zone to find your local time and day

Any questions about this schedule or suggestions for topics to possibly cover please write to me at ladybeltane@aol.com

Weekly Posts

Weekly Sun Sign Horoscope – SUNDAY 10:11 AM CDT

Monthly Posts

You can find these under Monthly Information

Posts, not necessarily in the order of this list, that will be live on the 1st or 2nd of Every month Starting at 10:11 AM CDT

Heart’s Spirit Coven’s Open Chat (this post will be repeated until the day of the open chat for the current month)

All Sun Sign Horoscopes

All Chinese Horoscopes

What Planets are Retrograde

Pagan Calendar of Observances

Gardening by ______ 2022 Moon Phases

Other Religious Holidays

Holidays and Observances Worldwide

Celtic Tree Month (On the date it starts)

Northern Hemisphere Tomorrow’s Posts

You can find these Under Daily Digest and Journals

Daily Horoscopes Digest 4:09 PM

Birthday Horoscope Digest 4:08 PM

Current Moon Phase Digest 4:07 PM

Daily Tarot Card, Rune, Witch’s Rune, Ogham Divination Journal 4:05 PM

Daily I Ching, Numerology, Angel Number, Animal Spirit Guide or Animal Spirit Helper Divination Journal 4:04 PM

Some Witchcraft/Magickal Correspondence Digest for (which ever day) 4:03 PM (also found under Daily Posts)

You can find this under Book of Spells

Spell for Today 4:02 PM

You can find this under Articles

Today In History 4:00 PM CDT

Pagan & Magickal Terms and Definitions – Word for Today 3:59 PM CDT

Northern Hemisphere Only – Repost for the date of

You can find these Under Daily Digest and Journals

Daily Horoscopes Digest 10:09 AM

Birthday Horoscope Digest 10:08 AM

Current Moon Phase Digest 10:07 AM

Northern Hemisphere’s Planetary Positions Digest 4:06 PM and 10:06 AM (DATE BEFORE and DATE OF)

Daily Tarot Card, Rune, Witch’s Rune, Ogham Divination Journal 10:05 AM

Daily I Ching, Numerology, Angel Number, Animal Spirit Guide or Animal Spirit Helper Divination Journal 10:04 AM

Some Witchcraft/Magickal Correspondence Digest for 10:03 AM

You can find this under Book of Spells

Spell for Today 10:02 AM

You can find this under Articles

Today In History 10:00 AM

Pagan & Magickal Terms and Definitions – Word for Today 09:59 AM

You can find this under Daily Posts

Astronomy Picture of the Day 10:01 AM (DATE OF)

A Thought for Today 10:10 AM CDT

A Laugh for Today Time varies depending on other posts I may put up on any day

You can find this under the Current Sabbat When Applicable

Sabbat Information leading up to and on the day of when applicable 09:59 AM CDT

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE – A look ahead will be posted the day after your tomorrow

Tomorrow’s information will be posted stating at 3:58 PM CDT which is 7:08 AM AEST. All posts times for both hemispheres are given in Central Daylight Savings time zone! All times will stay the same but go to Central Standard Time when the time change occur in North America and in Australia.

You can find this under Daily Digests and Journals

Birthday Horoscope Digest 5:08 PM CDT which is 8:08 AM AEST

Current Moon Phase Digest 5:07 PM CDT which is 8:07 AM AEST

Southern Hemisphere’s Planetary Positions 5:06 PM CDT which is 8:06 AM AEST

Tarot Card, Rune, Witch’s Rune, Ogham Divination Journal 5:05 PM CDT which is 8:05 AM AEST

I Ching, Numerology, Angel Number, Animal Spirit Guide or Helper Divination Journal 4:04 PM CDT which is 8:04 AM AEST

Some of the Witchcraft/Magickal Correspondence Digest for ______ 5:03 PM CDT which is 8:03 AM AEST

You can find this under Book of Spells

Spell for Today 5:02 PM CDT which is 8:02 AM AEST

You can find this under Articles

Today In History 5:01 PM CDT which is 8:01 AM AEST

Pagan & Magickal Terms and Definitions – Word for Today 4:00 PM CDT which is 8:00 AM AEST

You can find this under Daily Posts

A Thought for Today 4:59 PM CDT which is 7:59 AM AEST

A Laugh for Today Time varies depending on other posts I may put up on any day

You can find this under the Current Sabbat When Applicable

Sabbat information leading up to and on the day of when applicable 5:59 PM CDT which is 8:59 AM AEST

4 thoughts on “Posting Times and Location for Everyday, Weekly, and Monthly Posts

1. I think posting the day before is a wonderful idea! Generally I will browse the site either in the morning or during my lunch break to plan for that evening, so the new posting schedule will certainly be helpful. Thank you so much for both the survey and everything you do to keep the site running.

Liked by 1 person

2. Thank you! I’ll let you know in a week then. Right now, I’m usually up all night so any emails coming in “super early” are around the time I’m prepping for bed. So, either way is fine for me, I appreciate all the work you put into this!!!!

Liked by 1 person