You Finally Know You Are A Witch When…
- Your BOS has spots on the pages from spilled brews.
- When cleaning house you have to specify. “Where is the broom? No, not THE broom, where is the one to clean the floor with?”
- Candle wax has dripped on your keyboard.
- There are more jars of strange smelling plants in your cupboards than there are cereal boxes.
- Friends know they can always give you candles and incense as a gift.
- When watching old re-runs of Bewitched, you find you side with Samantha’s mother Endora.
- When travelling, stranger and stranger strangers tell you their problems.
- You find yourself making corn dollies in the checkout line at the grocery store (well, I thought about it).
- You ask for Halloween off, because it’s a religious holiday.
- You start answering the phone with “Merry Meet”.
- You cast a circle before brushing your teeth, watching TV, going online, etc.
- You know more things about people you’ve just met than friends they’ve had for 3 or more years. (Sometimes they blush.)