Companies hiring this week
10 companies hiring the week of July 16, 2012
So hunker down, blast the air conditioning or fan, and start applying.
1. Advanced Communications Inc. Industry: Cable TV and telecommunications Sample job title: Cable field-service technician
2. American Family Insurance Industry: Insurance Sample job titles: Insurance agent, agent-in-training, agency sales support, marketing specialist, customer-service representative, claims, actuarial and customer care center
3. The Amerihealth Mercy Family of Companies Industry: Insurance Sample job titles: Nurse case manager, director of Medicare customer service, informatics analyst, director of quality management
4. AmerisourceBergen Industry: Pharmaceutical Sample job titles: Telehealth registered nurse, senior accountant, compensation analyst, physician account manager, pharmacy-care coordinator
5. Certified Payment Processing Industry: Banking — financial Sample job titles: Sales, account executive, outside-sales representative, group-sales manager
6. Equifax Industry: Credit risk assessment Sample job titles: IT, sales, finance, engineering
7. Examination Management Services Industry: Health care Sample job title: Nurse practitioner
8. Portfolio Recovery Associates Industry: Financial services Sample job titles: Account representative, systems analyst, applications developer, HR business partner
9. Senior Helpers Industry: Home health care Sample job titles: Caregiver/companion, certified nursing assistant, scheduler, registered nurse, personal caregiver
10. Thomas Jefferson University and Hospitals Industry: Health care Sample job titles: Clinical nurse radiology, physician’s assistant, associate dean for diversity and community engagement, clinical nurse, endoscopy staff nurse
Debra Auerbach is a writer and blogger for CareerBuilder.com and its job blog, The Work Buzz. She researches and writes about job search strategy, career management, hiring trends and workplace issues.