HOW TO BUILD A WATER BOWL
Building a water bowl is a simple procedure. With practice, it will take you only a minute or two to build one. In this section, we give you instructions on how to build a simple water bowl with smooth and calm Water. Once you have learned this procedure, we will teach you how to use a water bowl for other purposes, such as scrying. To build a water bowl:
1. Have a Water Blue color source (something bright blue) available as a reference.
2. Seat yourself so you can rest your elbows comfortably against your sides at or just above your hip bone points with your arms and hands extended horizontally or slightly up angled in front of you and the tips of your fingers interlaced. This results in a “bowl” at about the level of or just above your navel.
High or low bowls will have different effects. Standing, you will only affect the area above and at the level of the arms. If you do a bowl too low or are bent over, it will affect intestinal tract, kidneys, or bladder. If you make one below the waist, it will trigger the body’s mechanism for clearing Water and you will go to the bathroom a lot.
3. Envision or “mock-up” a dry stream bed or ditch descending from the region of your heart into the bowl on the side nearest you. Build a spout right above the heart and allow a stream of Water to flow down the ditch or stream bed into the left side of the bowl. Just see it in your mind’s eye. You can also allow the Water to flow out of the spout directly into the left edge of the bowl. Be sure and look at your Water Blue source as you are flowing Water.
4. You can decorate the bowl on the edges if you so desire with palm trees, birds and flowers. The Water flowing down can be a cascading mountain stream or a fountain-like stream pouring into the corner.
Fill the bowl, which should be a fairly deep bowl, until the Water reaches the edge. As the bowl fills, you will likely have a sense of a rising coolness or pressure in your linked fingertips. Begin reabsorbing the Water by pulling the Water in your hands and up your arms from the bowl’s far side. You don’t need to think about this—your body knows what to do. The goal with reabsorbing the Water— and re-circulating it in later steps— is to develop a smooth surface to on your water bowl.
5. As you absorb the Water energies, re-circulate the Water back out to the spout so you have a continuous flow.
6. If you have alligators in your water bowl and they are dark, leave them alone. If they are healthy and you don’t want them, you can blow them over the edge of the bowl.
7. As you re-circulate your Water, let the turbulent feelings rush out and down the stream bed into the bowl, as with a turbulent stream down a hillside, without concerning yourself about their source. The only goal here is to smooth out the feelings so you can function in your situation at this time. To accomplish this goal, you want to have a clear top surface so continue circulating the Water until it smoothes out.
8. Continue recycling until one of the following occurs:
-The outflowing Water is running smoothly in the streambed (usually takes three to five minutes).
-The outflow stops of its own accord, often with a “chug” feeling. Do not force a restart if this happens! A forced restart may trigger release of an overwhelming amount of suppressed or repressed fear, anger, and grief.
When you stop flowing, either intentionally— having achieved a smooth surface in your water bowl— or because the Water stopped flowing spontaneously, pull all the Water back up into your palms and up your arms. Failing to pull all your Water energies back in may cause you to feel emotionally drained or physically dehydrated.
9. Unlace your hands. You have just completed a water bowl!
You can use the water bowl, as outlined in this procedure, consistently to clear out emotional “junk.” if you do so, you will find that your moods will stablize and you will experience a more peaceful state of being in your daily life. You can also release all forms of stress and tension accumulated during the day, and this technique works especially well if you tend to have trouble sleeping.
Learn How to Do Witchcraft Rituals and Spells with Your Bare Hands
Alan G. Joel