Make contact with spirits that seem receptive, deepen the communication:
– Breathe deep breaths from the diaphragm, and with each
breath, feel more refreshed.
– Now imagine that your spine is the trunk of a tree; and, from
its base, roots extend deep into the Earth. Deep into the
rich moist Earth.
– With every breath, feel the roots extending deeper,
– Feel the energy deep within the Earth and within the waters
of the Earth. Feel your roots absorbing nourishment from the
Earth and from its waters.
– Feel the moist, warm energy rising.
– Feel it bursting up from the Earth and rising up your spine,
like sap rises in a tree.
– Feel the energy rise to your crown chakra (at the top of your
– Now imagine that you have branches, branches that sweep up
and then bend down towards the Earth, like the limbs of a
– Feel the branches extending and interweaving with your
– Feel the warm, moist energy of the Earth flowing through your
branches. As it flows, feel yourself being purified,
centered, and connected to the Earth.
– Feel the power from the Earth flowing through your branches
and then down back to the Earth, like a fountain.
– Note how your branches absorb energy from the air. Also,
feel them receiving light (fire) from the sky.
– Feel the energy from above penetrating deep through your body
into the Earth.
– Feel the warmth of the Earth rising also.
– Feel the energy circulating.
Notice how your branches intertwine with the branches of energy
– Feel the energy dancing among your branches and the branches
– Notice how your roots also intertwine with underground energy
– Feel the energy dancing between your roots and the
surrounding energy patterns.
– Notice how you and the life around you are rooted in the
same Earth, breathing the same air, receiving the same fire,
drinking the same water, sharing the same underlying
essence. You are one with the magical grove.
Telepathically mention the time in the past when nature spirits
and people communicated regularly and the need to establish
such communication now.
Test your connection by asking questions and observing the