If you can’t swim or are afraid of water, you may still petition Yemaya.
Sit down in the sand at the waterline.
As the waves come in, greet them with your hands, gather up the water from the waves, and toss some over your head, some over your body.
Throw seven white roses to Yemaya.
Come out of the water without turning your back to the ocean. Let the candles burn out.
Life is filled with obstacles and unhappiness. However Yemaya is the all-powerful mother of all, who desires happiness for her children and will do whatever she can to obtain it for them. To obtain joy and smooth sailing:
Go to the beach.
Dig a small pit in the sand.
Light white and/or blue candles. Make your petition.
Enter the water. Greet Yemaya in her guise as mermaid or as a beautiful woman rising up from the sea. Offer her seven white roses.
Immerse yourself completely seven times.
Hecate presides over three-way crossroads. Hecate truly controls all roads: not only does she control avenues of opportunity, she also guards the frontier between the realms of the living and the dead, and the various planes perceptible only with psychic vision.
Hecate’s color is black. She only accepts petitions after dark, the only illumination permitted being torchlight. The last day of every month belongs to her, as do the days of the Dark Moon. These are the best times to request her favor.
Larch, a unique evergreen in that it sheds its needles, is the tree of New Beginnings. Burn larch woodchips, resin and/or needles to liberate blocked energy.
- Create an infusion by pouring boiling water over dried vetiver roots.
- Allow them to steep. When the liquid cools, add the infused water to a bath.
- Repeat for nine consecutive days to break blocks, inertia, chains of misfortune, and periods of bad luck.
- The flower essence remedy Chestnut bud (Bach) is indicated when you’re stuck, blocked, or trapped in repetitive cycles with no transformation.
- Initiate use by taking a single intensive bath: add 20-30 drops of the remedy to the bath before bedtime. Pay attention to your dreams for clues on resolving your blockage.
- Do not add more than half a dozen drops to any additional baths. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for internal administration or apply topically.
- Boil devil’s shoestring roots in water until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Strain, cool, and pour over your body
- Allow yourself to air dry.
- Dust with Fiery Wall of Protection Powder or rub the protection oil onto your body.
- Do this daily for seven days, the once a week, and finally once a month as maintenance.