Five Finger Protection Bath
The following ingredients will be required.
Five dried or fresh bay laurel leaves
One cup (or more) of sea salt
Five limes, sliced in half
A splash of vinegar, preferably lemon vinegar
A glass of spring water
A glass of rose water or rose hydrosol, or one of the charged waters
1. Draw a warm bath
2. First add the salt and bay leaves.
3. Squeeze the limes into the water, tossing the fruit as well.
4. Add the other ingredients.
5. Enter the water submerge yourself completely five times if possible. Stay in as long as you like. Rub your body with the limes.
6. Drain the water while still in the tube. Allow yourself to air-dry amidst remnants of the limes and leftover leaves.
Jane’s Pocketbook of Spell: Cleansing, Banishing, Protection and other various Remedies