Scottish Necromantic Spell
In order to perform this Scottish Necromantic spell, one must arrange to have a room with total and complete privacy.
1. Spiritually cleanse the room and oneself prior to beginning the spell at nightfall.
2. Using a compass, cast a circle in the middle of the room, large enough for you, a table and chair.
3. Place objections of protection on the table. The traditional spell calls for a Bible and/or a crucifix. Substitute as needed. If the Bible doesn’t work for you substitute another lengthy spiritual work, both for protection and to occupy you until the ghost shows up.
4. Light a white candle: this is your only source of light.
5. Sit down and concentrate on your desires. Call the specific ghost you need. Read the book. Wait for the ghost to show up, perhaps in person. Should you fall asleep, be prepared to speak with the ghost in your dreams and remember and record the conversation.
*Spell removed from old Yuku group. If author is known, please contact us. We will then give credit where credit is due.*
Post Necromancy Cleansing Spells
After communicating with ghosts, strong cleansing is recommended.
Get into the tub and scrub virgorously with salt.
Make a paste using salt, Holy Water or one of the other formula waters and cleanse the body.
Form a paste with olive oil and salt and scrub the body.
Create a paste with salt, olive oil and fresh rosemary leaves. Scrub the body.
Any of these methods should be very effective for cleansing.
*Spell removed from old Yuku group. If author is known, please contact us.
We will then give credit where credit is due.*
Wormwood For Summoning Spirits
Wormwood has long had a connection with the spirit forces. Historically, it has been used for summoning the spirits of the dead since as early as the ancient Greeks. For this purpose it was burned on a fire of privet, the wood chosen for use in funeral pyres, as it was felt that a fire of privet opened the doors to the underworld. In Christian practice it is said that wormwood was cast out of the garden of Eden with Adam and Eve. One might say that wormwood has a rather unsavory reputation.
To use wormwood to summon the spirits of the dead, it should be finely ground and burned on charcoal as an incense. Wormwood can be used either to summon a spirit into a medium, or to summon a spirit into visible appearance. It is not as effective as Solomon’s seal root for spiritual forces or non-human entities, but it is excellent when working with the dead of the human community.
Those who would like to work with the dead may use the following incenses for summoning. There is a great deal more to working with the dead than having the proper incense at hand, but use of a good incense will certainly assist matters.
Summoning incense number one:
3 parts wormwood herb
1 part Solomon’s seal herb
This incense is useful for summoning recalcitrant spirits those who are not in the best mood when they are summoned. It must not be used when attempting to summon higher spirits, but it is excellent for summoning the human dead.
Summoning incense number two:
3 parts wormwood herb
1 part vervain herb
This incense is useful for summoning people who died in a depressed state, or people who are not aware they are dead. It is useful for lightening up spirits who are sad, as well as calling them to you. It will generally call a more elevated type of spirit than the first incense, but its action is much the same.
Posted in Articles, Daily Posts, Herbs, Incense, Necromancy Spells
Tagged Adam, Aromatherapy, Christian, Gabriel, Herb, Incense, Orris Root, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census
Spell To See Great Spirits/Deities Of Old
To see spirits, old European grimoires recommend mixing together aloe,
pepper, musk, vervain and saffron, and burning this in a cemetary. We can adapt this for other locations (like those in which the spirit lived) by adding a bit of sweetgrass or tobacco to a specially prepared incense. Create the incense on the anniversary of the death of the individual you wish to contact. This is then burned at 11 am, in the safety of a majick circle that also holds symbolic items to connect you to the entity.
An incantation to encourage the spirit’s presence is:
“Guardians of the Spirit realm,
hear and guide my plea.
When the witching hour rings true,
bring my relationship, name of person to me.
Other souls who hear my call,
are not welcome in this place.
Only the one known as name of person may enter sacred space.”
Repeat the request three times, twenty minutes apart, then wait quietly for indications of a presence. Signs include the scent of flowers, or favored cologne, a cool wind, movement of curtains, and candles going out or twitching erratically. Once you feel sure the spirit is with you, do not make it tarry overly long. Take care of your business, say farewell, and thank the guardians for their assistance before closing the circle.
A Word of Caution:
Spiritual entities should not be banished or called for amusement. It is best to contact a knowledgeable, experienced psychic for advice or assistance before undertaking any spells of this type. It is used for communication, and understanding the purpose of spirits. The best times are in-between times, such as noon, midnight, dusk and dawn. Halloween. Seasons of late fall and winter. When the Moon is in Libra. Eclipses. Wednesday.
Posted in Articles, Daily Posts, Miscellaneous Spells, Necromancy Spells, Spirit Summoning Spells
Tagged Alternative, Aromatherapy, God, Halloween, Health, Incense, Prayer, Shopping
Death in The Family Spell
In the event of the death of the ‘head of the family’, the main protector or income provider; preserve a lock of his or her hair.
Nail it beside the lintel of the main entrance with an iron nail to maintain the household’s prosperity and protection.
WHITE LIGHT RITUAL
best time to do this spell:
in the early morning-to make the spell even stronger – do it as the sunshine’s on you!
as the sun rises in the morning – get somewhere it can shine on you (even laying in bed is okay for this one!) as you feel the warmth of the sun shining on you – see in your mind’s eye a bright light – pure and white surrounding you and outlining your body -leaving NO openings = completely surrounding you in light and warmth (you will FEEL it too) as you surround yourself in this warm and wonderful light say to yourself out loud or merely in your head
May the white light surround me
and protect me from all harm
this is my will so
MOTE it be
Then simply go about your day – you can also send white light to others by simply surrounding them with white light in your mind’s eye and substituting the person’s name for me in the incantation above. you will notice immediately a change – as you walk past – people will try to catch your eye and smile – try it – it works! You may do this as often as you like !
Posted in Articles, Book of Spells, Daily Posts, Necromancy Spells, Protection Spells
Tagged Health, Internal Revenue Service, Limited liability company, Medical Specialties, Medicine, Race and ethnicity in the United States Census, Shopping, Vocus, White
Dream Of One Who Has Passed Through The Veil
Items You Will Need:
1 white candle
A picture of the deceased
Bag of Lavender in natural bag (cotton, muslin)
Light the white candle and stare at the flame for a few minutes. Then put the picture at eye level and sky:
“You are gone forever;
But through this spell,
My dreams to which
you will come.”
Place the picture under your pillow. Let the candle burn to a stub, extinguish & place it in the bag of Lavender. Sleep with those items under your pillow for three nights to receive the dream you want.
Corresponding Spell Kit For After The Spell Is Finished
Purification Bath Spell Kit
Purification Bath Spell Kit
These Purification Bath Spell Kits are meant to aid you in purifying your energies and your living space from negative influences and other bad energies that may be effecting your life. These bath spell kits are highly effective when the instructions are followed.
Purification Bath Spell Kit Specifications:
1 candle holder
instructions on their use
See Our Little Herbal Shoppe For Ordering Instructions.
Summon the Spirit of a Loved One
This will summon the Spirit of a Loved one in the Otherworld
Items You Will Need:
- 4 Dark Blue Candles
- 1 Tea Light Candle
- Skull Candle
- Picture of Loved One
- Place 4 Dark Blue Candles at Elemental Points on your alter.
- Place Tea Light Candle Above the Earth Point.
- Place Skull Candle and Picture of Loved one in the Middle of the Altar
- Mediate on the person you wish to summon.
- Light the Dark Blue Candle in the East Chanting: *I call the Elemental of Air, Come from the east and offer your Protection*
- Light the Dark Blue Candle in the South and Chant: * I call the Elemental of Fire, Come from the South and Offer your protection*
- Light the Dark Blue Candle in the West and Chant: *I call the Elemental of Water, Come from the West and Offer your protection*
- Light Dark Blue Candle in the North and Chant: *I call the Elemental of Earth, Come forth from the North and Offer your Protection.
- Light the Skull candle in the Middle and Chant: *I call the Spirit within us all, Leap forward as your Element, Offer your Protection.
- Take the white Candle and Chant: *I call my Beloved Spirit (Name), Come to me and Commune with me. Come forth from the Otherworld Sweet Spirit and Show yourself Forth, I call upon your family blessings this day.*
- Place the wick of the tea candle over the flame of the Skull Candle.
- Pick up picture and visualize the Spirit coming over the Hedge from the Otherworld. Now you can telepathically speak to the person.