Scottish Necromantic Spell
In order to perform this Scottish Necromantic spell, one must arrange to have a room with total and complete privacy.
1. Spiritually cleanse the room and oneself prior to beginning the spell at nightfall.
2. Using a compass, cast a circle in the middle of the room, large enough for you, a table and chair.
3. Place objections of protection on the table. The traditional spell calls for a Bible and/or a crucifix. Substitute as needed. If the Bible doesn’t work for you substitute another lengthy spiritual work, both for protection and to occupy you until the ghost shows up.
4. Light a white candle: this is your only source of light.
5. Sit down and concentrate on your desires. Call the specific ghost you need. Read the book. Wait for the ghost to show up, perhaps in person. Should you fall asleep, be prepared to speak with the ghost in your dreams and remember and record the conversation.
*Spell removed from old Yuku group. If author is known, please contact us. We will then give credit where credit is due.*